𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘

BETTY, I won't make assumptions aboutwhy you switched your homeroom, but I think it's 'cause of me

why you switched your homeroom, but I think it's
'cause of me. BETTY one time I was riding on
my skateboard when I passed your house, it's like
I couldn't breathe. You heard the rumors from
Inez, you can't believe a word she says, most times,
but this time it was true. The worst thing that
I ever did was what I did to you.

TAYLOR SWIFT, Betty,
Folklore

I WANTED TO LIVE DEEP AND SUCK OUT ALL THE MARROW OF LIFE.

Loss was a thing Saiorse Evans was accustomed to. It wasn't her fault that she wanted to live to the fullest when the one person she put her entire being into couldn't anymore.

Caspian Bronwen died October 1st, 1975, from a bludger to the head. Brain dead, he was deemed. His requited love to Saiorse for three years had caused the girl deep pain when he was lowered into the cold dark earth from the casket, and it left her wondering; what to do?

Sex was as taboo as it could be. A conundrum of shock plagued the minds of Hogwarts students when they had heard of Saiorse's eleven conquests after her beloved's death, and it left people wondering; what to do?

Following the incident, the young girl was ridiculed to no end. Tortured for months and months with incessant name calling and cruel jests to her coping mechanisms, she could do nothing else than try. And even if she felt like yelling to the world that at least she was trying, her attempts were futile.

Saiorse Evans' dorm-mates, people she once called her friends, hell, even her own sister treated her as if she was the scum of the Earth for a couple of thoughtless nights of not wanting to feel. Slutty Saiorse was the new vendetta of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and the Marauders were damned to be sucked into the spiral that was the broken girl who collected records and spoke to Pigmy Puffs.