11 Individual Assessments

I woke up with a massive migraine and I hadn't even fully opened my eyes yet. I groan as I go to sit up. I keep my eyes clenched shut and my hands go to my head in a sad attempt to get rid of the headache that is piercing my brain. That's when the nausea hits me. My eyes shoot open and are pained by the light of the sun through the window as I rush into the bathroom. I empty my stomach contents into the toilet and cringe at the feeling in my throat. What the hell happened last night. Katniss and Peeta came by and then the rest of the night went to shit. Complete and total shit and I have no idea what happened. I throw up again into the toilet as I feel the AC turn on and blow cool air onto my body. It's only then that I realize i'm not wearing bottoms as cool air brushes over my butt.

Finnick chuckles from the bathroom doorway and then makes his way over to me crouching down and holding my hair away from my face. I breathe hard into the toilet trying to catch my breath.

"What the fuck happened to me last night?" I angrily question refusing to look at Finn while in my current state.

"Well" Finnick starts with amusement in his voice "You accidentally drank a lot of fruit flavored vodka thinking it was fruit punch and got really drunk. I had to babysit you last night." He finishes and I turn to face him with a look of pure horror.

"What did I say? What did I do? Oh my god. Was it Haymitch and I during the 73rd games bad?" I frantically ask and Finnick just laughs at the mention of the 73rd games. That was not my brightest moment.

"Not quite as bad. I don't think you will ever beat that night, love. Last night you just stripped and ran around the floor naked until I caught you and then you tried to sleep with me." Finnick casually says.

"Oh my fucking god." I say to myself and throw up again. "Kill me. oh my god kill me." I say again.

"Hahah Im just kidding." Finnick bursts into laughter with a few tears rolling down his face from all the laughing. "You did try to undress yourself though. All is good now. Dont worry about it." He ends and I sigh in relief.

"You're a dick." I say into the toilet and he chuckles at me while still holding my hair away from my face. Now I can relax a little, I didnt try to fuck Finnick, good.

At training that morning Finnick went straight to the tridents after giving me a hug and laughing at my scrunched up face from my headache. I really fucked up last night. I feel like shit and in a few hours is the private session. I don't have time to be hungover yet here I am.....hungover.

I walk over to where Jo is as she slices the air with an ax in her hand. I press my back into the wall and slowly slide down closing my eyes in pure agony. Okay that's a little dramatic but I feel like i'm dying. I feel like I can barely move as I open my eyes to watch Jo kill her invisible target. Jo eyes me and raises her eyebrows as I pull my knees to me and put my head in my hands rubbing my temples.

"What fucking happened to you?" She asks me with an amused smirk on her face. I laugh at this unsure of how to tell the story when Finnick walks up and answers for me.

"She got wasted last night. It was on accident, she thought it was punch, and it was not her best moment." He teases me with a grin. At this Jo starts laughing like crazy and drops her ax to cover her mouth at her sudden giggle fit.

"Wait! Like 73rd games bad?" She practically yells and people start to eye us from around the room. Im not going to listen to this anymore. I stand up and begin to walk away before turning back and yelling at the two who were teasing me.

"Will you please stop bringing up Mitch and I during the 73rd games!" I was beyond embarrassed and I know a blush reached my face based on the faces Finn and Jo were making at me.