"Room for more?" Serenity's voice rang out, making Johnny and I look up.

"Uh, yeah, sure," I said. The rest of our friends joined us as we studied like usual, but mostly talked about the party.

"Okay, I'll see you later," Johnny said, dropping me off in class. I saw Marth seated in the back again, but I walked towards the front, down the small stairs, pretending I didn't see her. Maybe glancing back won't hurt.

Okay, that was a mistake.

I've seen people cross before, but Marth is radiating anger off her body. Her hair was a mess like she didn't care to fix it. She was dressed in what she wore yesterday and looked like she'd been crying.

If the situation were different, I'd ask her what's wrong, but knowing Marth, I'd get the cold shoulder and a few curse words.

Looking back again, she was glaring at me. I quickly turned my head around to the front, getting my things out, waiting on the professor. A few seconds later, I felt the seat next to me, shift. I know Marth moved right next to me. I can see her in my peripheral vision, but I didn't give her the satisfaction of turning towards her.

Professor James walked in, and class began.

"I posted your quiz grades online," He reminded.

I sat taking as many notes as I focused as best as possible, but I was partially distracted by the thick tension between Marth and me. It feels like she leaned closer to me. Her pen crept onto my notebook, and she made a small mark. I froze, slightly turning my head towards her. I could see a smirk beginning to rise. I decided to mark her notebook.

We tried not to giggle, and we were successful. We kept going that most of the class.

When class ended, we packed up our stuff and walked out.

"Can you come to Starbucks with me? I didn't get my coffee," Marth whined, pulling my arm.

"Sure, lead the way," I sarcastically answered.

Marth dragged me to Starbucks and ordered her coffee. A regular coffee with two espresso shots, four pumps of hazelnut, almond milk, and brown sugar.

"You have to taste this," Marth said, ushering her straw towards my mouth. Louis gave me a weird look as I wrapped my lips around the straw. I looked at Marth as I sucked in the liquid. Her lips stayed parted as her eyes glued themselves to my lips. Letting go of the straw, her eyes flickered to mine.

Her coffee is good, but I'm too stuck in her eye to say anything.

"It's good, right?" Louis said, pulling us out of our trance.

"Y-yeah, it is," I say. Marth was still staring at me.

"Well, I gotta get going, Johnny might be wondering where I am," I said, watching Marth's face drop.

"What the fuck," she said, leaving.

"Wait," I called out.

"What? Your little boyfriend's waiting for you," Marth snapped. Her mood swings are astronomical.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Why the hell do you care so much?" I asked.

"You know what? Don't answer that. I don't care," I said, storming off.

I didn't turn back. I kept heading to my class.

"There you are. I was about to call you," Johnny said as I joined him on the sofa.

"Sorry, the class ran late," I lied. Johnny pecked my lips.

"Relatable," he said, kissing me again. Johnny deepened the kiss, and I painfully let him.