33.

*one year later*

I looked in my mirror to see my tired face. I looked so old. I had these nasty bags and this random hair that would appear on my face. I knew what it was but I'm still not used to shaving.

I applied the shaving cream on my face and took off those annoying hairs that made me look homeless.

Today there was an auction and i was feeling hopeful. Maybe just maybe someone will come and save me from this hell. I highly doubt it but today was just giving me these weird vibes.

I sat for hours watching some corny show on tv and hoping that that door opens and reveals someone who is gonna take me away.

>>

I snapped awake as i heard a knock on my door. This was the fourth time someone played with me and knocked on my door saying someone was there for me. They just love to joke with me but i never find it funny. It actually makes me feel like shit.

"If you are playing with me, please stop." i groaned as i opened my door, gasping as i saw those familiar hazel eyes.

He smiled at me and i immediately placed my lips against his, wrapping my arms around his neck. i hugged him tightly after we pulled away. The warm embrace that he still had made my heart flutter. His shoulders were so broad now, like he has been working out. Well, so have i so i was no longer a noodle.

"Ashton, i missed you so much." i cried, squeezing him tightly. He laughed lightly, squeezing me back.

Oh, how i missed his laugh.

"I missed you too." he giggled, kissing my forehead. His lips were still soft and he still had to get on his tip toes to kiss my forehead.

I stared into his eyes as i bathed in this moment. They were still vibrant and glowing the bright green contrasting perfectly with the brown. He still looked the same but now had a light beard going on. But it looked nice.

"Are you gonna be good this time?" He smirked, revealing those large dimples that i missed. He crossed his arms over his firm chest to reveal those large muscles under his sweater.

A large smile rose on my face at his words. To be completely honest i was feeling a bit turned on at the moment but this wasn't the time. I shut my eyes and took a deep breath before opening them to look at him again. This felt so unreal. Like it was just a mirage or some ghost in front of me. It feels like I'm on air.

I crazily nodded my head, saying three words that made him smile and hug me again.

"I'll Be Good."