11.

"I hated having to spank you with my belt." Ashton said as we all entered our home, all except for Harry. Louis took him back and i fear that he will be returned.

"I was being bad," i sighed, not wanting to fight with him because i was so tired. I couldn't even try to go to sleep in the car because the seats were uncomfortable on my bum. "I embarrassed you."

"Everyone let that go if you were wondering." He hummed, watching me through curious eyes.

"I'm just going to go to bed." I yawned, shrugging it off because i couldn't care less whether they still talked about me or not. I mumbled a goodnight and went to my room, worrying about Harry.

>>

I groaned as i woke up with a terrible headache. I placed my hand on my forehead and strangely heavy amount of heat coming from my skin. Why was I so hot?

"Fuck," i grunted; I'm getting sick. I stumbled out of my room wrapped around like a burrito in my blanket.

"You look disgusting," Michael bluntly said as i entered the room, looking at me up and down as he ate his cereal.

"Thanks," I nasally said, looking around for a thermometer.

"Why does Luke sound like Rudolph?" Calum asked as he walked into the room with Ashton following suit.

"Because he's sick," Michael giggled, "Too bad. No one likes to fuck with a sick person." He stuck his tongue at me as I gave him a glare through my blurry vision since my eyes began to water up randomly.

"Michael, language." Ashton scolded, "It's okay, Baby." He cooed, coming up behind me and kissing the back of my neck.

I moaned against the thermometer and jumped as it began to beep. 100.1 it read.

"Why don't you go lay down and relax today." Ashton suggested smoothly with his hand resting at the small of my back, "I'll go to check on you later."

"Okay, Daddy." i breathed, shuffling off into my room without a second glance towards the other two.

I tried to preoccupy myself all day since i had nothing to do and Ashton didn't check on me yet. When he does come though i want to show him that even though I'm sick i can still please him. Every time i tried to think about something to do for him i would just get nauseated and hurry to the bathroom to let go of that disgusting bile.

It was around ten at night when Ashton opened my door and came in with a dimpled smile on his face. I glanced from the tv screen to see him coming closer to me which made my heart race.

"Hi, Baby." He cooed, laying down next to me as i watched American Horror Story. I cuddled against his body and even pretended to be scared at some parts so i could touch him.

It felt good having him here with me since i've been alone all day. After the show was over he began to get up and i panicked.

"Wait," i nasally said, standing in front of him. "I want to make you feel good."

"Luke, you're sick" he laughed, looking up at me in disbelief. "How could you do that?"

"Just sit down on the bed." I instructed, following him as he does so. His legs swung over the edge and i took the place between them.

I tried to be seductive but completely failed as several coughs left my lips. I tried to ignore them by beginning to unbutton his pants.

He watched me as i tugged down his jeans, starting on his boxers but stopping as what felt like a million sneezes occurred.

"Oh my god the only time i want to be sexy and i cant because I'm fucking sick." I grumbled, unattractively whipping my snot on my sweater sleeve.

"Maybe we can try this next week when you're fine," he giggled, standing up and pulling his pants back on. "You are always sexy by the way." he added, leaving the room.

I blushed as his words repeated in my head. I never look sexy. I'm awkward and lanky.

While i was still on a bit of a high from even the small compliment, my balloon was popped when I heard him say, "C'mon Calum."

Leaving me to my thoughts that changed within seconds. Everyone has always liked Calum over me. I mean he is a lot better. He has abs, moans other than screams, always does what they say.

And then theres Michael. He is all aggressive and out going, and then he never listens but loves to be punished. He is way hotter than me.

I was a annoying, waste of time, extremely tall, and a terrible submissive.

Maybe all those other Doms were right.

___________________________

No bby you are a hot tamale