13.

"Boys, I'm going to leave you over at Liam's for the night." Ashton called out as he adjusted his tie. We all spared each other a glance as we sat on his bed watching him get dressed.

"You are invited to a lot of stuff, Daddy" Michael breathed, fumbling with his fingers as he looked away from Ashton.

"I am a very popular man."

I rolled my eyes and left the room to go take a shower. I took off my collar and stripped out of my clothes.

After my shower i rushed to get dressed and pack my stuff for sleeping over night, as i walked to the front door Ashton gave me a scolding look.

"Go get your collar." He demanded, raising his voice. I gasped when i brought my fingers to my neck, feeling for something that wasn't there.

I quickly ran to my room and clicked it on, walking into the room and seeing him motion to come to him. Once I was a few inches away from him, he grabbed a handful of my hair, bending me over the kitchen counter and spanking me harshly through my jeans. After fifteen he stopped and fixed himself back up again.

I sniffled as we got into the car, getting yet another a worried look from Calum.

>>

We were dropped off at liam's house, the door immediately opened to reveal Zayn and Niall. They smiled at us but jumped when a voice echoed in the back.

"How many times do i have to remind you not to open the door?" A voice snapped, we all looked to see Liam with fire in his eyes until he saw us, "Hi, boys!" He greeted.

"Hi," i chirped, rocking on my heels.

"Well, while you all are here, there are a few rules. Ashton told me that you all love to play so you are going to do just that. Also you can call me Daddy too since Ashton and I are besties. Just listen to me and you will be fine." He smiled, casually walking over to me and whispering something in my ear. "You will be staying with me tonight."

I gulped and nodded, following Zayn as he shows us where to put our stuff.

We all bonded as we were instructed to mess around in that room that we were in the last time we visited. It actually felt good to talk to other people like us, even though i still hate being a sub.

I wish my parents were Dominants. My brothers were lucky enough to fit into their world and become Doms, but i was always the sensitive one.

I wonder how Ashton feels about being in charge.

"Luke," Calum said, snapping his fingers in my face. I pulled myself from my thoughts and raised my eyebrows. "Hm," i hummed.

"I said," he groaned, "Liam said he wanted you to go to his room."

I got up from the circle and pulled my boxers back on, making my way to his room. I paused as i stopped in the hallway.

How the hell do i get to his room?

I wandered around until i saw a door that looked serious which could have been all of but the difference was the dark wood double doors. I knocked and it swung open to reveal Liam.

"Took you forever." He laughed, stepping aside for me to enter.

I laughed with him, looking around and then pausing at him. The room was nice with a large bed in the middle of the wall while a tv was placed on the wall across from it. The dresser matched the bed along with the flooring of the room.

My eyes went around the whole room only to stop at him to notice that he was only in underwear...

Ashton wouldn't like me messing around with another Dominant. Even if it was Liam.

"Uhm," i cleared my throat, "What did you want Daddy?" It felt so wrong calling him that. Ashton is my Daddy. Not him.

"Ever since i saw you i have wanted to know what that pretty little face looked like moaning my name." He started, walking towards me. My back bumped against the wood post on his bed and i swallowed the lump in my throat. "To hear you scream at the top of your lungs in pleasure as i make you climax."

I tried to avoid his burning brown eyes but i couldn't help it. He was corning me and I would be lying if i said his words didn't arouse me.

"But Ashton wouldn't like us messing arou-"

"Fucking." He corrected me, "And he wont have to know about this." He gestured between him and I with his fingers as he grew closer and closer.

The hair on his chest was so close that it tickled my arm while he was trying to talk in my ear but i slipped away once again.

"Wont the others hear us?" I nervously ask, spacing myself from him only to fall onto the bed. My eyes widened as i tried to move back further but for some strange reason my body wasn't complying with my wishes.

He crawled in the space between my legs, hovering his lips above mine. His beard dusted over my chin, sending goosebumps down my spine. His crotch brushed against mine which gave me a bit of friction, causing me to buck my hips involuntarily.

"This room is sound proof," he smirked, placing his lips against mine.