17.

Calum's morning breath never bothered me and vice versa. We both got up in pain so we stayed in bed until Ashton came in.

"You two look so cute," he cooed, kissing our foreheads.

I played with the sheets that were bunched at my waist as a blush spread on my cheeks. Soon after, he left because he had to go to a fancy smancy thing.

"Do you want to watch American Horror Story?" I softly said, watching him as he groaned and nodded no.

"I want to watch Bobs Burgers." He giggled, reaching over me to turn the tv on and go to Netflix.

I cuddled into his body as we watched this show. It was actually really funny. i love Tina.

I actually feel closer to Calum since yesterday. Is that weird? We've always been close but i guess having sex just made me more open when i'm around him.

Michael came in later on in the day and asked if he could join us and of course we said yes but we stopped cuddling.

"You know you don't have to stop on my account," he softly said, "I'm actually a really good cuddler."

We couldn't really cuddle with three so we held hands. It was cute. We all watched bobs burgers and ate random junk food we found, having an actual good day.

"Michael can we be friends now?" I innocently spoke, "I'm tired of fighting."

He smiled and nodded yes, falling back into the show.

>>

Ashton came home later that day with a guest, we were all too lazy to go check.

"Luke you remember Louis, right." Ashton sharply said, making me clench my jaw. i got up and walked over to the living room to see Louis, Ashton, and Harry. A smile lit to my face as i saw harry.

Louis cleared his throat and i snapped my head to his, "Hi." I quickly said, going over to Harry. The curly haired man beamed as he looked up at me, revealing a pair of large dimples. He looked so cute.

"I missed you," Harry chirped, hugging me tightly. He looked a little brighter since the last time i saw him. His hair was still flowing and doing its thing which it looked nice because it was down to his shoulders.

"I missed you too," i gushed, messing up his perfect curls.

"Luke, that was rude." Ashton scolded, making me have the urge to roll my eyes. "Come apologize to Louis."

I let out a groan, not caring if he heard that or not. "I am sorry, sir." I slowly said, looking down at him to see his smirk.

I took Harry's hand and led him to the back where all the boys were, he smiled and jumped into bed with them.

All day we talked and laughed with Harry, having a really good time.

"Luke, come here." Ashton demanded. i hurried to him, slightly fearing the tone of his voice. "You are going to go home with Louis and Harry. You will be staying them the rest of the week."

"What?" I jumped, my eyes widening because i'm not doing that. How could he just send me off with them? I don't even like Louis. "No."

He clenched his jaw at my response, "Excuse me?" He stood in front of me with fire in his eyes which made me slightly scared despite how he had to look up to make eye contact with me.

"Im sorry." i cowered, lowering my head. I don't want to go home with them. Louis hates me and he's probably going to punish me. I don't know what he does!

"Don't worry Ashton." Louis smirked, "I will punish him good." He added, clapping his hand against my shoulder.

Ugh i spoke too soon.

>>

We are on our way to Louis' home and i am scared. Harry looked scared too.

I wonder how Louis punishes Harry because after Ashton's punishment to Harry he was like he was in a church. He behaved on his best so i wonder what Louis does....

"Luke, as soon as you get inside put your things in Harry's room and then go to mine." Louis declared, getting out of the car as it comes to a stop.

I followed Harry inside and to his room. It looked like it had no creativity in it. At least my room had a few band posters; he had nothing.

"Just listen to him and it will be over soon." Harry warned me. His green eyes were wide as he gnawed on his lip and looked at me worriedly.

Why was he so scared? He's making me more scared.

"What does he do?"

"He-"

"Harry, go!" Louis cuts him off, shooing him away from me. He smiled a toothless smile and lead me to his room, locking the door behind himself. "Take off all of your clothes and go into the shower."

I nodded and obeyed him, starting the shower and turning on the hot water. It fell down my back, sliding down my aching muscles and falling down to my feet. It felt so nice in here.

The door opened and Louis stepped in. My eyes fell down to his waist where I gawked at his size and furrowed my eyebrows as i saw he had his hands behind his back.

I wanted to ask what was behind his back but i cant. His lips pressed against mine and my eyes shut closed. His soft moans caused me to let out loud ones, his hand held a tight grip on my hip and i still wondered what was behind his back.