1.

Greetings readers

This story will have A LOT of sexual content, I'm just warning you now. Also, cursing, drug use, drinking, blah blah. I'm sorry for the short chapters, and I will tell you when it is not Luke's POV so you don't get annoyed.
_____________________

I tried my best not to cry as they woke us up for preparation. I listened and obeyed, like I'm supposed to, unlike some of the other submissives.

When I was younger, I had always been one of the silent type which completely came in handy here because one wrong step and they could take you out off the market. And I need to find a dominant.

It was all I had to do. I had nothing else.

"I don't even understand why you're going, you are way too innocent to make any of them happy," Michael said, pushing me out of line. I clenched my jaw as I glared at him behind fiery blue eyes. He smiled maliciously as he continued walking, as if he hadn't done anything.

Little did he know that his action had attracted the attention from a passing guard, causing several whistles to be blown in my direction. I flinched at the high pitched noise. "Hemmings!" They shouted, "punishment room. Now."

My jaw dropped at that. I can't go down there now. The show is about to start!

"But I have to get ready, or I won't be shown toda-" I tried, but was cut off with a harsh slap across the face. I hung my head low because at that point, I had no other choice. I had to obey.

So I sauntered into the room, watching as a dominant was already in the room with my punishment prepared in their mind.

"Strip off your boxers and place your hands on the table." They commanded, making me swallow the rather large lump in my throat as I complied. Chills raced down my spine because my back was facing the front of the room and anything could happen without my knowledge.

They placed a ball gag in my mouth and left me waiting silently. Then, a sharp pain shot through my body, and I let out a whimper when the paddle connected with my skin again.

My eyes shut tightly as my body took the hits, one by one, each feeling worse than the last.

After about ten more spankings, they removed the gag and splashed my face with cool water to hide the tear stains on my cheeks.

"Go to your room and change into something presentable, then hurry to the stage where all the others are waiting for you." Another dominant demanded, his hands going to my shoulders as he pushed me towards the door in a way to rush me.

I hurriedly pulled on a pair of black skinny jeans, Vans, and a plain black shirt. That's all I had, since everything light-colored was stolen from me; probably by Michael and his friends. I checked the mirror to make sure my hair looked fine, biting on the piercing they made me get to appear 'less innocent'.

It was coherently clear that no one has ever wanted me due to my lack of sexual experience. I haven't done anything intimate, such as sex, before which only drove previous dominants to grow angry and hurt or return me.

I shook off those thoughts and ran towards the stage, luckily my long legs brought me there quickly. All the other submissives (except for my only friend Calum) rolled their eyes or cursed at me under their breath for slowing down the auction process.

When I arrived, a man placed a collar around my neck and began the auction.

My blue eyes scanned the area desperately because I had no idea what the hell was going on. All I knew was that the strap was a little too tight and the collar was dark blue to match my eyes.

"Luke Hemmings." A strong voice called out, signaling for me to stand up. I looked around the room to see people hollering prices.

I guess today is going to be a good day.

My palms were terribly sweaty as I squinted from the bright stage light that was focused just on me. At this point, I will go blind if i look at it any longer.

"Age: eighteen, blonde hair, blue eyes, a height of six feet even, virgin," the voice detailed, picking many people to call out their prices. They all stared hungrily at me, making me feel extremely uncomfortable and awkward.

No one ever told me how it would feel to be looked at like this. To basically be a piece of meat.

"I'll take him." A deep Australian voice bellowed, silencing the room. It was so quiet that i could hear my own shaky breath, and then a man had stood up. Making every head in the room turn as he made his way down towards the stage.

"Oh, my god. It's Ashton Irwin." Someone beside me mumbled, causing me to furrow my eyebrows because who was this man? Why was he so popular?

He stepped onto the stage and walked before me, gripping onto my hair tightly and bringing my face closer to his. He connected our lips, kissing my roughly and nipping at my lip ring.

My eyes were wide open in the beginning. My blues watching at the flutter of his eyelashes and the details of his face. He was beautiful.

All I could do was match his actions as he kissed me, my stomach twisting in knots from this interaction. After a second, he pulled away, his pointer finger tracing the edge of my cheekbone gently before he had given me a simple, yet completely meaningful smirk. Taking my hand and leading me down the aisle, out the door, and towards his car.