8.

"I'll take your place."

My eyes widened at my own words and he silenced his sobbing. "Luke, you don't have to." he objected, wiping his eyes and getting up but i placed my hand on his shoulder.

"Sooner or later i am going to have to do this. Just let me."

He nodded and moved out of my way, i took a deep breath and made my way to Ashton's room. I knocked and he swung the door open, his smile dropping as he looked up to me.

"What are you doing? I told you Harry." He snapped, folding his arms across his chest.

"Im taking his place." i courageously said, holding my ground.

"Are you serious? Because then that means what i had planned for him will be done to you." He informed me and i still nodded, walking in as he steps aside for me.

It was better looking than i thought with a very large bed with a wood headboard and matching dressers. There was a tv mounted on the wall and also a joined bathroom like mine.

"Strip from your clothes and lay down on the bed."

I did as he said and blushed as he slapped my hands away from covering my hard on. He reached into his dresser and pulled out two pairs of handcuffs, cuffing my hands to the headboard.

I pulled on them to see that they were really tough, biting on my piercing and looking at Ashton as he stared at me hungrily.

"Its going to hurt a lot I'm not going to lie." He said, squirting some lube onto his hand. "It sucks that you're here under Harry's punishment."

"Can you at least go gentle when you go in?" I nervously asked, screaming loudly as he jammed into me. His arms pushed my legs back a little, making the pain worse.

He pushed a couple of more times with my legs being pushed further against my stomach, adding more pressure in a lower part of my tummy.

"No," he groaned, jamming into me repeatedly.

After i adjusted to his size all the pain transferred into pleasure, over flowing my body.

He gripped onto the banging headboard and covered my mouth as i repeatedly screamed in pleasure.

Our bodies were growing sweaty and his moans mixed with my heavy breathing. I don't see how this is a punishment anymore.

"Daddy!" i cried out, arching my back on the sheets. "holy shit," i closed my eyes and bit my piercing as he pushed farther which added more pain.

He removed his hand from my mouth and pumped my length, making his muscles pop out. My legs began to tense at the large amount of pleasure flowing through me. I began to shake, getting closer to my release. Then he slowed down his pace, slowing down his thrusts until he was completely out of me.

"If i knew you were a screamer i would have fucked you a while ago," he laughed, completely brushing off how he didn't let me let go.

I snapped my eyes open and groaned loudly, "No let me cum." My jaw clenched at the burning sensation at the pit of my stomach that dwindled with each passing second. I thrusted my hips upwards to find some sort of friction but before I knew it, my hard on was relaxing.

"Thats the punishment," he panted, shaking the hair out of his eyes. I tugged on my hands, getting frustrated as i couldn't get out.

"Please Daddy," i begged, trying to convince him.

"I cant Luke. Im not even done yet." He sternly said, uncuffing my hands and telling me to get on my knees. I rubbed my wrists at the spots, looking down to see a red lining.

"Im not doing this," i spat, "It's completely unfair."

"I see you forgot who's in charge here." he sighed, picking me up and laying on his lap. I winced when my dick brushed against his thighs.

He spanked me until i was crying which was after 20. He put me back down and i did as he said, getting on my knees again.

I took him into my mouth, fighting the strong urge to bite down. I deep throated him and began to bob my head, gasping as he tugged on my hair and forcing him farther in. I began to gag and my eyes started to water again, i stayed still as he forcefully pushed himself in and out of my mouth.

"Fuck," he cursed, he stopped pushing and i hallowed my cheeks which made him moan loudly. As much as i hate to admit it i enjoy seeing him this way.

His thighs began to tense up and a little precum slid down onto my tongue. I pulled away from his member and scrunched my face up at the taste, it was so salty.

"Swallow it." He commanded, looking at me coldly. "Keep going until i am done."

Why should i when you didn't let me.

I continued bobbing my head, extremely nervous as to when he was going to let go. He took my hair into both hands and tugged harshly as he finally came.

I sat back with it still swishing around in my mouth, not wanting to swallow at all. My nose scrunched and my eyebrows furrowed as i held it. I shut my eyes and shivered as a little slid down my throat.

"Luke, swallow it." he sharply said, letting a grunt out as i still sat there with it in my mouth. He let out a groan and placed his hand on my throat, beginning to choke me. I gasped causing it to fall down my throat. I coughed repeatedly as the weird taste stayed on my tongue.

"Oh my god," i gagged, "That is disgusting!"

"Go to your room before i take you to the punish room for not listening the first time." He spat.

I slowly got up, pulling on my boxers and adjusting my collar around my neck. it hurt so much to walk but i still did as i went to my room and brushed my teeth repeatedly.

"Thank you so much," harry said, hugging me tightly. A lazy smile spread on my lips because I haven't seen him this happy since he's been here.

"You're welcome," i giggled, hugging him back. "Uhm, can i ask you something?"

"Sure,"

"Do you swallow?"

He started to blush and nodded yes, "You're supposed to. They get really mad when you don't."

I let out a sigh and limped over to my bed. i was exhausted.