14.

WHOS READY FOR LIAM SEX?
__________________________

I fought kissing him back for a couple of seconds until i realized i might as well give in. Who was watching us? Why didn't my mind try to at least continue to fight?

I wanted to fight some more but believe me when I say this: Liam is sexy.

I closed my eyes and wrapped my legs around his back, trapping him. He moaned into my mouth and slowly began to grind his crotch against mine, his hands feeling around my chest.

His grips were rough on my bare skin, pushing and lightly scratching which made my mind go crazy.

"Daddy, make me feel good." I hungrily moaned, feeling down the arch of his back with my finger tips. He was muscular like Ashton but his skin wasn't as smooth.

"Ask me to."

"Daddy, will you please make me feel good?" I seductively asked, smiling as he nodded and stuck his hand under the hem of my boxers. His fingers brushed against my hard dick, causing me to whimper as he squeezed at my balls lightly.

He tugged the fabric down until they were resting on my knees, i kicked them off and once they were off, he was wrapping his hand around my member and tugging quickly. My voice cracked as i moaned into his mouth and my chest heaved with broken gasps as my eyes rolled back.

My body was aching for his touch. He touched me with more passion than Ashton did. Liam treated me like I was delicate but still rough while Ashton just touched me for the release.

I looked into his dark brown eyes and repeatedly moaned his name. His thumb drew circles over my head that continuously had my back arching.

He slipped off his boxers with his free hand and left me to grab a bottle of lube from his dresser, "Wait oh my god," i jumped. I looked at his length and that thing looked like it could choke me.

How the hell was that supposed to go inside of me? I already felt full with Ashton that one time but now i don't exactly know how tomorrow will be for my body.

He chuckled and grabbed my waist to hold me in place, spreading some lube onto his fingers. I awkwardly watched him as he inserted one, wiggling around inside of me for a moment before adding a second.

I clutched onto the sheets because i have never felt this before. He was fingering me, right? This is what fingering is?

God, I love it.

He scissored me open and by the time he was done, i was already a moaning mess. He looked down at me with a smile as he grabbed a hold of his length and removed his fingers only to replace them with his length.

I bit my lip tightly as he kept on going until I probably couldn't handle anymore. He didn't give me time to adjust, beginning to thrust.

I bucked my hips and slid down slightly to feel more of him, spreading my legs so he could go deeper. I moaned loudly and arched my back on the mattress, pulling on the back of his neck so i could kiss him.

I held in my screams as hard as i could, failing as he picked up his pace. The bed started to match with his movements and i was crumbling under his touch. I bounced with each push of his hips and sooner or later i was going to go into my screaming state.

He was jabbing my bundle of nerves over and over. I couldn't contain myself.

"Liam, holy fuck." i cried out, my hands roaming his body. I gripped tightly on his ass and i guess that was a boost as he pushed further into me.

My eyes widened at the boost and my jaw fell as he was now pressing and stabbing at my prostate. My toes curled and my nails scratched against his shoulders with each and every thrust.

The room grew hotter and our bodies began to get sweaty. His moans sounded so perfectly especially when he said my name. His voice grows deeper when he has sex. Usually he sounds soft but now be sounded manly. He was absolutely Daddy material.

I threw my head back against the sheets and my legs began to tense up and shake.

I placed my hand on my hard on and jerked myself off, bringing the pleasure quicker as i let go on his chest. He pulled out and let go on my stomach, falling beside me and panting heavily. i kept straight eye contact with him as i trailed a finger on the mess laying on my body, bringing my finger into my mouth and licking my finger clean.

I still hate the taste but I'm adjusting. He placed a rough hold on my jaw line and brought my lips to his again.

I bit on his lip and he tugged on my hair, "Shower with me." He softly said. I nodded and took his hand, following him into the bathroom.

I don't know whats going to happen tomorrow but i know Ashton is going to kill me.