23.

It was Sunday at Ashton's and we were all relaxing. Calum and I were watching American Horror Story, Ashton was in his study, and Michael was doing whatever.

"Do you think Michael will ever calm down and go back to being nice?" Calum randomly asked.

"Doubt it." i shrugged, going back to gawking at Evan Peters.

Ashton called Calum a little while after that, doing whatever he wanted. I wandered around because today is such a long day and I'm avoiding Michael. I looked in the glass of Ashton's study and saw Ashton laying back in his chair as Calum was under the desk.

I went back to my room and my mind flashed back to my family for some reason, back to when i was taken away from them.

"Luke, just always listen." My mother cried, fixing my shirt. "Try your best not to be returned because you wouldn't want that, it doesn't look good."

"Be careful little bro." Ben smiled, patting my back.

"Okay." i softly said, my voice not deep because i haven't hit puberty yet.

I got into the car and watched from the window as we drove away, leaving them behind.

"Stop being a pussy." A person snapped at me, i looked to see someone with a blonde fringe like mine. "That's how you don't get picked."

"Well, who picks a 13 year old?" I sassily said, crossing my arms over my chest.

"There are some pervs out there believe me, blondie."

"Whats your name?" I politely spoke.

"Michael." he grinned, "I don't care to get your name so I'm just gonna call you blondie."

I rolled my eyes at the memory and continued watching tv until my door was opened and saw Michael. I shifted in my seat and coldly stared at him as he sat on the foot of my bed.

"Ash-Daddy said we have to kiss and make up again." he grumbled.

"Well i don't want to kiss you." i pouted, turning away from him.

"Luke, just one peck it doesn't have to be like last time." He stated. "I mean unless you want more because I'm actually feeling a little horny right now." he smirked.

Michael was a good kisser but i was mad at him.

"Fine whatever." i growled, crawling towards him and placing my lips on his. I didn't want to pull away as his soft lips moved against mine.

I stayed where i was and closed my eyes, falling deep into the kiss. I moaned against his lips, my tongue sliding against his skin.

"Michael, can you jerk me off?" I softly questioned, feeling him smile. He got up and left the room, coming back a minute later to see Ashton following behind.

He came up to me and lowered the fabric that was blocking my erection, throwing them on the floor.

He wrapped his hand around my length and slowly jerked, teasing me greatly.

>>

After my moment with Michael he left to go play with Ashton, jesus, everyone is leaving me today.

I laid back on my bed and stared up at the ceiling. my eyes wandered around my room and paused as i saw a note on my nightstand. I'm surprised i didn't see this before.

I opened it and read it repeatedly, swallowing a big lump in my throat.

Im not done with us.
~Liam