31.

I woke up in pain as my body reminded me how that dumb little kid and his friends jumped me.

Today was a day that a guy was gonna come in, i've been avoiding it for two weeks now. But I just need to feel someones touch other than mine.

Someone stepped in and i smiled at his curls. They were just like Ashton's. He also had dimples and adorable brown eyes. He kinda looked like the kid from American Horror Story.

"Hi." he softly spoke, "I'm T-Tate." he stuttered. His voice was so deep it made you wonder what his moans sounded like.

I scooted over so he could sit on the bed beside me. "I'm Luke." i mumbled, waving awkwardly.

I placed my lips on his to speed through this awkward moment. He was a good kisser as he slid his tongue around my piercing.

I laid back and he straddled my waist, unbuckling his belt as we desperately kissed. I pulled on the string of my sweatpants and pulled them off my legs.

He palmed me through the fabric and kicked off his jeans. Moaning softly as i grew hard under his touch. He grabbed a condom from his jeans pocket and lowered his boxers to the ground to put it on his length.

I removed the restricting piece of clothing and placed my hands on his shoulders as he pushed into me. He clenched his jaw tightly as he went further in, my mouth fell as profanities left my lips.

He began to thrust quickly as we were under a time limit. The bed annoyingly creaked and my body rocked with his. I pulled his face closer to mine and moaned into his mouth as he pushed deeper.

My body flowed with euphoria as i heard his load moans. He threw his head back and screamed out in pleasure as he came in the condom.

"I cum fast." he giggled, pulling out and placing my member in his mouth. He bobbed his head quickly and hallowed his cheeks. I arched my back on the mattress, grabbing tightly onto his curls.

I looked down and completely forgot that he wasn't Ashton, imagining i was still with him. A high pitched moan rang through my throat as he massaged my balls.

"Ash-Ashton." i moaned out, letting go in his mouth. He swallowed with ease and wiped his mouth. He smiled as he threw the condom in the trash and got dressed.

"Bye Tate." i panted.

"Bye Luke." he waved, leaving the room. I laid back on my bed and breathed heavily with my hand resting on my chest.

>>

I struggled in some kids hold as he held my arms behind my back so the kid with the thousand pimples could punch me.

His fist connected with my jaw and i was getting more angry by the second. I pushed the kid behind me back and he fell onto the ground, i leapt onto pimple face and pounded on him as he cried under my hits.

"Not so tough now cunt!" I screamed, punching him in the nose. Blood poured onto his cheek and that was when i was pulled off by officers.

"Hemmings!" Chelsea's annoying voice scolded, stomping over to me. "Go to your room!"

I shook out of their grip and gave them all cold stares before sauntering to my room.

"Get them ready for the auction." her voice called out, i sniffled as i remembered this was the fifth auction i wasn't allowed to go to.

It killed me staying here and seeing some people leave while i had to stay here forever. Someone could get me but they would have to pay a lot.

I flicked on the tv and watched family feud as everyone scrambled around for preparation. I sighed and closed my eyes, falling asleep slowly.