22.

The party went on as i silently cried. I have never cried so hard in my life. I buried my head in my pillow and tried to go to sleep. I couldn't sleep.

I looked through my blurry eyes for something to watch tv but found nothing. I wish i was out there.

(Calum's pov)

It was so boring without Luke here. I rested my head on the palm of my hand and let out a breath as i got lost in my thoughts. I was falling asleep when someone nudged my shoulder. I turned out to see Michael and rolled my eyes.

"Don't touch me." I snapped, attempting to walk off but he held a tight grip on my wrist. i tugged on it but he just wouldn't let go. "Michael," i groaned.

"Don't hate me," he pleaded, taking a sip of his drink.

"How can i not." i slowly said, "Luke might be getting returned and we both know this is his last time out."

He looked down and then back at me with watering eyes. i rolled my eyes again, not having it.

"Don't be all emotional when you did the worst thing possible." i snatched my arm from his grasp and left to go talk with Zayn and Niall.

>>

Ashton showed me around to a few people and i was completely exhausted. I walked past his room and peaked my head in to check on him, he was crying on his bed curled up in a ball.

I placed my arms around him and cuddled him until he fell asleep. Luke cant sleep when he's sad unless I'm there.
I left him to go to my room, laying down and drifting to sleep in my suit.

(Luke's pov)

I woke up after i heard my door closed to see Ashton standing there with his hands in his pockets.

"You are staying," He spoke, "But you need to tell me right now where did Michael get that from."

I ran a hand through my hair and tried to think of something. "Michael is a liar. He is pissed at Calum and I so he would do anything to get rid of us." I stated.

I crawled over to him and pulled him closer to me, "I would never do that to you." i mumbled, looking into his hazel eyes.

"Good." he smirked, pressing his lips against mine. Our mouths moved in sync and he laid me down on the bed, fumbling with his belt. "I have wanted to do this all night."

I bit on his lip roughly while he was tugging down my boxers, rubbing his thumb over my tip. His clothes were off instantly and thrown in a pile on the floor.

He lined up at my entrance and it worried me that he wasn't putting anything on himself that would make it easy on my part. He pushed in and i pinched my eyes closed, whimpering as he went deep.

I bit his shoulder harshly as he began to thrust quickly, making the bed squeak. I placed my leg around his back and moaned loudly.

His thrusts were fast like he wanted me to cum as soon as possible. He pumped my length at the speed of his motions and i scratched his back during the process.

"Fuck," i screamed, placing my lips on his. Our moans mixed and our bodies grew sweaty.

He clenched his jaw and swerved his hips, grabbing tightly on my thigh.

I couldn't hold on anymore as i let go on his chest. He went harder as he saw me come undone, pulling out before letting go on me.

He took my hand and we took a shower together, messing around a little inside.

I went to sleep that night worrying about how this man could easily just believe what Michael said even though it was true.