15.

Shoutout to @THE_FANDOM_GOD for voting like alot. i wuv you. Not only that but everyone reading and voting for my stories. thank you so much and pleaseee comment and tell me what you think, i really do care.

I panicked as i heard the doorbell ring. It was probably Ashton coming to get us. I was limping really badly due to Liam and his huge length.

He can't find out about what happened between me and Liam.

"What happened last night?" Calum softly asked as he packed his bag. His chocolate brown eyes gazed at me curiously while i shook my head and distracted myself by packing.

"I will explain when we get home." I impatiently said, gnawing at my lip ring while i thought of good excuses as to why the hell i'm limping.

They hurried down the stairs while i walked slowly, still scheming until i saw him. Then my mind went blank.

"Hey, Ashy," Liam smiled, "They were all good except for Luke. He was giving me a hard time so i had to punish him."

I let out a shaky breath, feeling relieved. I tried not to stare at the brown eyed man incase anyone was looking at me so I just focused on Ashton to see him nod and look intently at his friend.

"He might have a little limp," he noted, giving me a sly look that i saw from the corner of my eye before going back to my Daddy.

"As long as he got the message." Ashton chirped, patting my back before we all left to go to the car. Ashton and Liam talked for a bit while we waited, making me anxious because what the hell were they saying?

Michael and Calum carried on with a conversation behind me but i watched them until they hugged and went separate ways. Ashton entered the car with a groan, starting the engine before telling us that we had to go to an appointment.

"Just link hands and try to stay together its gets really crowded. And don't listen to what they say or respond." He instructed, opening the door to many people taking pictures of us and calling out things. I grabbed tightly onto Michael's hand as we all pushed through the mob.

People tugged at my hair and even pulled on my shoulders to slow me down. I felt weird to feel fingers clutching onto my shirt but they were doing the same to the other two Submissives beside me.

"Luke, how does it feel to finally have a dominant that might keep you?"

"Luke, why are you now behaving?"

"Luke, why do you fail every time?"

"Luke, do you think Ashton is a good dom?"

"Luke, blah blah blah."

There were so many questions and flashing lights it was overwhelming. I found myself beginning to get tugged by them but i didn't respond because Ashton would get pissed but i hate being at the end of the line.

We finally got inside and i started to look around the ghost town like building. My heart dropped as I started to recognize this place and i slowed my pace until i completely stopped. i can't breathe.

"Luke," Calum worriedly said, letting go of Ashton's hand and walking over to me. I think i'm having a panic attack. "Whats wrong?" His hands went to my shaking shoulders as i looked around frantically.

This is the department where you sign to return submissives.

"W-Why are we here?" I stammered, quickly looking around to see the familiar waiting chairs outside the glass office.

"Just sit him down and i'll be right back." Ashton calmly said, walking into the office. He'll be right back? No. He's not coming back. Why the hell are we here!

My mind flashed back to the first time i was returned, making my body cringe.

"Luke, we are going to go shopping," my previous dominant Jeff tiredly called out which made me smile because i love shopping. I followed him into the car with a giggle and sat in the front seat with my gaze going towards the window because i like to look outside.

We drove around and even passed the mall, making me nervous as to where we were going. We ended up at a very serious looking building, simply strolling in and going straight into the mans office.

I felt like i was a dog at that moment. When you lie to them and say they are going to the park when in reality they're going to the vet.

I didn't like it.

"Hello Mr.Collins, what brings you here?" The older man politely said, looking at me worriedly.

Why did he look at me like that?

"I would like to issue for return." Jeff stated, making me jump.

"What!" I cried, furrowing my eyebrows. "No, please, i'll be good!" I pleaded.

"Sit down." he commanded. I did so but still continued to beg him. "Luke." He silenced me, "You can no longer please me. You know what? You never pleased me. Your refusal for anything sexual has gotten on my last nerve."

I questioned whether i should give that up so i could be kept but it was too late.

"No one will ever get you because i will make sure everyone knows how stubborn and disobedient you are." He threatened, "You were nothing but a waste of time and money to me."

I began to silently cry, biting on my bare lip. I closed my eyes as tears fell onto my lap. He unbuckled my collar and snatched it off my neck, telling me i didn't even deserve it.

I watched him as he walked closer and closer to the door, taking my heart with him along with my trust. His hand reached for the door handle but he stopped in his tracks and turned to face me.

"Don't cry," he calmly said, "You look ugly when you cry." With that he left. He didn't turn back to look at me even though I watched him until he was out of my sight.

After that, the older man returned me back to my old home and that was the day i met Calum. He comforted me and told me everything that man said was a lie. But why would I believe someone I just met. Especially someone who hasn't been chosen himself.

"Luke, don't cry." Michael blankly said, making me think about Jeff's words.

I looked up from my lap and saw Ashton motion for me to come in. I began to shake and i could feel more sobs reach into my throat.

He rubbed my back as we made our way back to the mans desk, and my heart stopped when I saw him. He still looked the same just with more white hair.

"Luke, don't cry. We aren't here for what you think." Ashton cooed as he tried to calm me down. But i cant calm down. He was going to return me. I was a bad submissive. He knows about Liam. God, I should just give up on trying to find a dominant.

"I have seen this boy more times than i could count." The older man started, "It gives me great pleasure that i wont ever have to see him again." He smiled, getting up from his seat and hugging me.

"Wait what?" I croaked out, hesitantly wrapping my arms around him.

"You are fine. I just wanted to see Ashton because i heard he got the mischievous Hemmings." He joked, poking my sides, making me laugh and forget all the bad thought I had in my head because Ashton was keeping me. Finally someone was keeping me.