29.

I woke up late the next day, i checked the time to see it was noon. I groaned and rolled off the bed, going to take a shower.

After my shower i got dressed in my nirvana shirt, black jeans with rips at the knees, and black converses. Throughout the years i learned that when you're being returned you don't pack a bag with clothes. If you do they just get rid of it because you don't deserve the stuff you like. I placed my lip ring in a small box and put it in my pocket, eyeing the room to make sure there was nothing else i wanted. I hesitantly put on my collar because i don't know if he wants it back or not.

I went to calum's room and hugged him tightly, not saying goodbyes because he says that we will see each other again. I did the same with Michael because who knows whats gonna happen to him.

"C'mon." Ashton softly said, exiting the home that i love.

>>

"I would like to return Luke Hemmings." he spoke to the lady behind the desk. She gave me a small smile because she has always been my friend from the start. We went to the mans office and Ashton told him about what happened and what he wanted to do.

He shook his head and scolded me because he believed in me and i failed him.

"Luke, i thought you were gonna do good!" He bellowed, making me look down shamefully. "Just wait here and the officers will take you back." He informed me. I wiped my watering eyes and undid my collar to give back to Ashton.

He looked down and took it from me, shoving it into his tight pockets. My blues met his hazels as the officers came in and grabbed my arms to take me away.

I walked with them calmly because i knew what to do, following them into the van.

I looked out the window during the ride, watching the buildings blur together as we sped down the street. There were a a couple of new subs in the backseat with me, shaking nervously and mumbling things to themselves.

I rolled my eyes as i remembered i was just like them, praying silently as we got closer to the stone building i used to call home.

I stopped praying two years ago.

>>

"Hemmings, you know the rules." Chelsea sternly said as she walked me to my permanent room.

"Am i gonna get new clothes?" I softly asked, getting annoyed as her heels clicked down the long corridor. Her hair swayed side to side in the high pony tail she put her hair in everyday and her suit never crinkled.

"Don't worry about that." she smirked, "We saved your clothes."

I wanted to punch her after she said that. Were they just hoping i would come back?

We paused at the last door, she opened it and stepped inside with me. I looked around and it looked so plain in here. there was a tv, small bed in the corner, dresser, closet, and even a weird looking thing that i recognized as a vibrator. That made me think about Ashton.

"Oh, look they even left you a toy." She cooed, laughing loudly. I rolled my eyes and put it away in a drawer.

"Since you are sexually active," she said, "Finally." she softly added, "Someone will come in once a week and please you."

"What if i don't want it?" I ask, crossing my arms against my chest.

"Then wait till next week." she scoffed, tottering out of the room. She closed the door behind herself and i heard it lock.

I groaned as i laid on my uncomfortable bed, turning on my side. I pulled out the box from my pocket and placed it in the drawer next to the vibrator.

"I miss you guys." i sniffled, closing my eyes and slipping into unconsciousness.