25.

Its been a week since i called Liam and I'm glad i told him i wanted to stop. I'm worried about being around him.

"Calum, can i talk to you?" I softly said as we were eating breakfast. He nodded and got up from his seat, following me into my room. "I think i like Ashton." i softly said, making sure no one heard me.

"What!" He screamed. My eyes widened and i immediately shut my door, giving him a weird look. "Lukey, you cant!" He whispered, "You know how those turn out."

I looked down,"I know but Cal he said he would marry me if this world wasn't like this. I don't know but thats really sweet to me."

He rolled his eyes, "Luke, its corny."

I smiled and slapped his shoulder, "Shut up." i giggled.

>>

I wandered around because Ashton was at work today, Calum wanted to do his own thing, and i don't want to be around Michael.

I groaned as i couldn't find anything to do. I looked deep in my closet because there are some cool stuff in there and i found a guitar. i learned how to play a long time ago but I'm a little rusty.

I grabbed the pic and tried my best to remember how to play. Once i got it i played loudly, loud enough that the neighbors would have complaints. I thought about all the songs i knew how to play and one came to my mind.

I Miss You by Blink 182. It rhymes. I strung the cords and then began to play, singing the words partially since i don't remember them all.

"Hello there, the angel from my nightmare. The shadow in the background of the morgue.
The unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley. We can live like Jack and Sally if we want." i sang proudly, pausing as i tried to remember the rest but failing.

I gave that a break and let my thoughts take over. What do i do about my feelings towards Ashton? What is gonna happen between Liam and I?

The front door opened and my heart skipped a beat. I ran to the front and jumped on his waist, lacing my legs round his back.

"Someones happy to see me." he giggled, holding me with one hand and his books in the other. I kissed him repeatedly all over his face. Someone cleared their throat behind him and i blushed, getting down and fixing myself. "Luke, this is my boss." He motioned, setting his books down.

"Hi." i waved, gawking at Ashton as he runs a hand through his hair.

"Hello." he smiled, holding his hand out for me to shake. He was a middle aged looking guy with crinkles by his eyes and a couple of greys in his hair. I sat down with them and listened as they talked about work related things.

I watched Ashton the whole time, his plump lips moving and his eyes shining. I shifted in my seat as i grew hard.

He was so hot.

"Luke." he repeated, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yes, sir?" I politely said, he smiled.

"Where are Calum and Michael?" He repeated. I shrugged and he looked like he grew angry. i cowered in my seat and kept my head down.

He let out a sigh and rubbed his forehead. "its okay just go to your room."

I nodded and left, sauntering over to my room.

>>

"What!" I heard Ashton scream in anger. I jumped up from my bed and placed my ear on the door. He was mumbling things in anger and then there was a sound of glass shattering.

I hurried out to check on him, seeing him pacing the floor. I carefully walked around the pieces of glass that was scattered around the floor towards him.

"Daddy..." i trailed off, placing my hand on his shoulder. He stepped back, wildly looking at me. I feared the look he gave me.

"Luke, go to your room." he growled, clenching his hands into fists. I don't want to leave him. I'm not afraid that he will hit me because i know he won't.

I took a step towards him, "Daddy, whats wrong?" I worriedly said.

"Luke, go!" He yelled, raising his arm and punching me in the eye. I fell back and landed in a couple of pieces of glass, wincing when they stabbed into my hands and my thighs.

I let out a whimper and looked at him through blurry vision, my eye starting to hurt. He knelt down to me and helped me up. He carried me to his room bridal style and placed me in the bathtub. I silently cried as he removed the pieces with tweezers.

"Im so sorry, baby." He softly said, caressing my cheek. I have never been hit before, i don't know how to react. Im not going to say its okay because its not.

He wrapped my hands and thighs in white wrap and kissed my forehead. I got up and blankly walked to my room.

I aggressively took off my collar, leaving it on the ground. I stomped to my bathroom and looked in the mirror, gasping as i saw a black eye forming.

"How could he!" I groaned.