28.

Shoutout to Kayla920 and louisbitc (sorry your name isn't in a special ass square. i don't know how to do that shit.) because like you guys made made me feel really good with your comments and i feel really shitty right now but thank you💜 it makes me feel really good btw kayla because i really love your stories even if i cant read them in public places😂

"Hello." he calmly said, "hi, this is Liam Payne. i would like to talk to Ashton Irwin."

My eyes widened as i heard his words, i jumped towards him but he stepped back.

"Hey Ashton." he smiled, "We have a little situation here."

"Get the phone." I mouthed Michael but Liam saw me, placing his hand on the phone and breathing loudly. He removed his hand and spoke.

"Michael is being disobedient, and Luke is just being naughty. I must admit something ashton. when Michael said me and Luke slept together it was true. He begged me and i was drunk, but last night he begged me again. I denied but he just forced it on me." he paused, his brown eyes burning at me as his sick smile remained on his face. "Yeah i know, he is a little liar isn't he."

My eyes began to water and i collapsed onto the ground. None of that is true. Is this what happened to Harry?

"Okay, see you soon." he exhaled, ending the call. "Ho pack your stuff he's on his way."

I sniffled as i trailed up the stairs, packing my things. Michael tried to console me but i didn't want to listen.

Ashton was gonna return me.

I wasn't gonna see the light of day.

>>

As we all walked into our home, he grabbed the collar of my shirt tightly and dragged me to the punishroom.

He tied my hands to this pole and stripped me from my clothes, he yelled at me to face forward so i did.

The sound of the drawer closing made me nervous. He quietly walked over to me and then a burning pain shot through my back. I think it was that flog thing since the little beads dug into my skin.

"Daddy, I'm sorry." i repeated through my sobs. He only went harder. I couldn't even feel my skin and my back was numb.

"You fucking lied to me!" He screamed, "I gave you a chance and you fucking lied!"

I hung my head low as i flashed back to that night. I deserve this.

"I actually fell in love with you." he admitted, "but you lied."

My heart dropped as he said that. "I started to love you." i mumbled, he stopped and came in front of me. His hazel eyes were watering and his bottom lip trembled as he scanned my face.

"Well thats shit now." He scoffed, dropping the flog on the floor. "Tonight is your last night here. Tomorrow I'm returning your ass."

He stormed out, leaving me tied up in here.

After an hour i got the rope untied. I grabbed my clothes and wandered to my bathroom to take my last shower in there.

I looked around my room as i tried to remember it, my eyes paused at the little black ring he got me on my first day here. i replaced my current one with that one, climbing into bed and shutting my eyes.

Please let tomorrow not be as bad as i think it will, i prayed.