21.

its been a few days since Calum and Michael "broke up" and Michael has been a complete dick. More to Calum than me but its extremely unfair.

"Boys guess what," Ashton cheered as he entered the room. We didn't guess so he just rolled his eyes. "Today we are having a party."

My heart skipped a beat as i heard this, Liam might be there.

"Uhm," i softly said, "Who's gonna be there?"

"A lot of people so you all better look nice and behave." He warned.

We all went our separate ways to go get ready. I took a shower and put my hair in a quiff. I pulled out an all black suit i found deep in my closet and a white bow tie that i don't know how to put on but it would look good. I knocked on Ashton's door fully dressed and holding the white tie in my hand, waiting for him to answer.

His door swung open and he was drenched in water with only a towel wrapped around his waist. I couldn't help but gawk at his body. He cleared his throat and giggled.

"I n-need your help with this, Daddy." i spoke, handing him the thing. He stepped aside to let me in and put the thing around my neck. He did it so fast i almost didn't believe it was perfect. I checked in his mirror and it looked so good.

"Thank you, Daddy," i gushed, beginning to leave his room when he pulls me back.

"I might need to borrow you a couple of times during the party because you look too damn good in that suit." he purred, making my knees go weak.

"O-Okay," i hurried out, accidentally bumping into Michael. He gave me a cold look and continued walking. He wasn't dressed yet but his hair was done.

I took off my pants so they wouldn't get ruined if i were to do anything that would mess them up. I went to the fridge because i was starving, bending down to reach something at the bottom. I jumped when i heard a whistle behind me.

I turned around to face Liam. Sure Zayn and Niall were there too but Liam was the one that had an effect on me.

"H-Hi," i stuttered, closing the fridge quickly and finding someway to cover my thigh. Those nasty marks were still there.

"What happened to your thigh?" He pointed out. I sucked my teeth as i spoke too soon.

"Nothing, i have to go." i hurried out to go put on my sweatpants.

Tonight is gonna be a long night.

>>

"Liam, please don't look at it." I begged as i sat on the bathroom sink counter in my boxers. He did anyways, running his fingers over the gashes. He didn't say anything but look at them, probably thinking i did this to myself.

"Why would you try to hide this from me?"

"Because i thought you would think they were hideous and you wouldn't touch me anymore." I admitted, looking away from his gaze.

He placed a finger under my chin and turned my head to look at him, "I will always touch you." he hummed, rubbing his hand over my bulge.

I kissed him roughly to hide my moans because we were still at my house. Ashton or anyone could just walk in and see him between my legs. He was going to pull down my boxers but someone called my name.

I jumped down from the counter and pulled my pants on, checking myself in the mirror to see nothing has changed.

I snuck out of the bathroom, hurrying to my room. I leapt onto my bed and controlled my breathing as the voice got louder.

"Lu-" they paused seeing i was in the room, "there you are!" Calum chirped.

"Whats up, Cal pal?" I panted.

"Ashton wanted you to join us." he informed me, taking my hand and leading me to the little circle in the living room. "We are playing truth or dare to pass the time,"

I sat down and listened as they played, i have never been the type to join these games. All it is is to do something sexual or admit your biggest kink.

"Luke," someone said, snapping me from my thoughts. I looked up from the ground and raised my eyebrows.

"Truth or dare?" Michael smirked.

My breathing hitched as my mind raced which one to chose. I know its just a game but its hard.

"Truth." i chose, i know I'm a prude.

"Is it true that you slept with Liam the last time we went over to his house?"

My eyes widened. My heart stopped. Ashton gave me a weird look, waiting impatiently for my answer.

"No i didn't." I declared, "Why would you think that?"

"Because the next day you limped out of his room." he smiled, sitting back against the couch and crossing his arms across his chest.

"You are lying." i grumbled. i gave him a cold glare as he looked like he was about to go into detail. "Shut the fuck up." i added, the words slipping out of my mouth.

"Luke!" Ashton scolded, "Go to your room!"

I got up and sauntered over to my room, trying hard not to slam my door. thats what i would have done back when i was younger.

I groaned and punched my pillow, he makes me so angry sometimes. If Ashton finds out that we did sleep together he would kill me. Or worse return me. They threatened me before i left that if i go back one more time that i will be locked away and not even sold anymore.

Ashton came in, fuming as he paced my floor. "When the party starts in less than an hour, you will not even go outside." He snapped.

My breathing hitched at that, furrowing my eyebrows as I pleadingly looked at him, "But Daddy-"

"No." he pointed at me, "I will say you aren't here and when this party is over that is exactly whats happening."

A lump formed in my throat and my mind flashed with a million thoughts.

"Are you saying what i think you are saying?" I said, my voice starting crack. my eyes began to water as he stuck his hands in his pockets and avoided my eye contact.

"Possibly. It depends on how the night goes."

"Please don't," i croaked out, holding in my cries.

He gave me a look before leaving the room. I aggressively stripped out of my clothes, leaving them laying on the floor as i buried myself under my sheets.