7.

Louis and Ashton talked for a long time, way past my curfew so I couldn't eavesdrop. I started to panic when I heard footsteps enter my still empty doorway, "Daddy, I didn't mean to do tha-"

I stopped talking once I saw a new face; he was quite handsome.

"Are you harry?" I asked, pulling him into my room. He didn't have a collar like we did... How was someone supposed to know he was taken? He nodded, avoiding my eye contact.

"Why aren't you talking?"

"Im not allowed to." He slowly said, Jesus his voice is deep.

"Okay well, you look tired. Do you want to go to bed?" I yawned, motioning towards my bed. He nodded again and stripped out of his clothes, laying down beside me.

"I like to cuddle." he softly said.

I smiled and pulled him towards me, his head laid on my chest and his arm wrapped around my waist.

>>

I woke up to the sound of Michael awing annoyingly loud.

"Shut up, Michael." I croaked out, checking on Harry to see him sound asleep on my chest.

"Sorry, can't help it since you rarely ever get love." He shrugged, casually walking off.

"Asshole," I said under my breath, shaking harry a little. "Harry you got to get up, I have to pee." I laughed.

He let me go and I ran to my bathroom doing my thing and walking outside to see him sitting up in my bed. I never realized his hair was so long or the various tattoos scattered around his arms and chest.

"Harry, I gotta ask," I said, gnawing on my bottom lip gently. "How do people know you are Louis'?"

"I am always around him, I usually have a collar but apparently I don't deserve one."

"What did you do?" I curiously ask, sitting down next to him.

"It wasn't even my fault really," his accent said, "Do you know Liam?"

I nodded and he continued, "He and I slept together in Louis' eyes. But really he raped me. Now I cant do anything until he forgives me and I think that will be a while." He looked down, playing with his fingers.

"Well, let's just go get some breakfast and then maybe we can play something later." I said happily, taking his hand and leading him to kitchen.

Everyone but Harry ate because apparently Louis said not to let him eat until he needed it, which is extremely harsh if you ask me. Ashton took Harry to the punishment room and I'm really worried about him. Calum tries to make me feel better but he's failing.

"Michael, come with me." Ashton said from the doorway, probably calling him to punish him. Michael smirked and went to him.

They came out an hour later, everyone out of breath and extremely sweaty. I looked at Michael as he mouthed "Told ya." I rolled my eyes and looked at Harry as he sauntered into my room.

"What happened in there?" Calum asked,

Michael smiled and let out a sigh, "Stuff."

"Go to your rooms and tell Harry to go to my room." Ashton tiredly said, disappearing behind his door.

I went into my room to find Harry crying under the sheets, I slowly pulled the covers from his body and he began to cry harder.

"Its okay," I cooed, rubbing his back. He cried into his pillow and kept repeating stop. "Harry, you have to go to Ashton."

"No, please don't make me go." he begged, it killed me to see him this way.

My mind was fogged by him being so sad. Maybe he should get a break, but how? I snapped from my thoughts and I said something I would soon regret.

"I'll take your place."