16.

"See you are a good boy," Ashton mumbled, kissing my cheek. Blush flowed over my cheeks and i took his hand in mine as we all walked out of the building.

I remember that schedule Ashton made up and realized today was Saturday. Hopefully its we don't have to have sex with each other because i honestly don't think i'm ready for that. Especially is I have to do it with Calum.

"You guys know what today is, right?" Ashton asked happily as we entered our home. "Saturday and whats Saturday?"

"Fuck day," Michael cheered.

We all then stripped out of our clothes and went into our separate rooms. i sat there awkwardly laying on my bed and staring at my door just wondering who was going to walk through.

I jumped as i saw it creak open but my breathing hitched as i saw Calum. We didn't share any words, only glances. He squirted on some lube and applied it on himself, lining up at my entrance and slowly pushing in.

I pinched my eyes closed and clenched my teeth as his thick length pushed into me. I cant handle this. Calum is my best friend. And I'm still sore from Liam.

He picked up his pace and threw his head back, mumbling profanities. His Adams apple bobbed as he thrusted his hips slowly.

"Calum, go harder please," i hungrily moaned, gasping as he did. My eyes widened and my fingers clawed at my sheets as a sensation tingled between my thighs. My body vibed with pleasure as he rolled and curled his hips.

He was so good at this.

He placed his lips on mine to mix our moans. I bit harshly on his bottom lip and grabbed tightly on his ass. It was like a boost of energy as he went harder on me, making my legs fall numb.

My eyes shut tightly and my voice picked up so that i could be heard in the room next door. Fuck what is he doing to me?

The bed slammed against the wall and some of the things on my nightstand fell to the ground. I opened my eyes and looked up to see his chocolate browns staring back at me.

It was like he knew my body already.

His hand reached back and grabbed my leg, raising it and resting it on his shoulder. I pinched my eyes closed as he went further than before, making me hit my screaming point.

I placed my hand on my member and pumped myself to his pace, throwing my head back and gasping heavily.

"Im close," he groans, swerving his hips.

"Me too," i clenched my mouth shut and focused on bringing my high closer.

Seconds later i was releasing onto my thigh and he pulled out to let go on my chest.

We were both panting and sweating heavily, tiredly looking at the door as it opens to reveal Michael and Ashton. They were both breathing hard. Michael was naked which was extremely awkward for me because i kept staring at his dick while Ashton only had on a pair of sweatpants. His chest was glistening with sweat. He had abs. And his chest was so hairy. His arms were so muscly and i could see the way his back tightens when he walks.

I have to bite my lip piercing to stop from moaning.

"Aw, this is going to be Lukey's first real three way," Michael cooed. I rolled my eyes and looked at Ashton as he instructed us the position to go in.

I was on on end, Calum on his hands and knees in the middle, and Michael at the end.

After a few moments of awkward silence, Michael entered the dark haired boy between us. He let out a wince and closed his eyes tightly but he opened them again and opened his mouth for me to put my hard on in.

I slowly pushed my way inside his throat, waiting for him to gag so I could know when to stop but when his lips were pressed against my cleanly shaven shaft i realized that he didn't have a gag reflex. I moaned as he deep throated me, swirling his tongue around my length.

Whenever Michael would thrust deeply into him he would bounce forward and gag on my length. I looked over to Ashton with my tired eyes and saw him watching us all.

Weird. I feel awkward now. Oh god, am i doing this bad? Is there even a way to mess this up?

My mouth fell agape and i let out a shaky moan as Calum hummed against me. My attention fell from Ashton to the boy who was bobbing his head perfectly around my length.

"Fuck," Michael cursed, going faster on Calum. I reached over and grabbed tightly on the tan boy's hair, tugging harshly.

He let me fall out of his mouth and he clenched his jaw tightly as Michael jammed into him. "I cant," he grunted, moaning loudly.

I watched as the two boys' mouths were wide open and begging for the pleasure to continue. Calum looked in pain so i become the sensitive little penguin i am and leant down to kiss him.

Our mouths moved in sync, pausing as a few moans left his mouth. "Luke, jerk me off." he begged, looking at me with pleasing brown eyes.

I reached below and found his member, pumping in any direction. He let out a scream and let go on my sheets. I couldn't help but release on my thigh once again. Michael pulled out and came all over the arch of his back.

"That was so hot," Ashton breathed, pushing his hair out of his eyes. His hand went to rub at the bulge in his sweatpants as he smiled at all of us.

He padded towards us before grabbing some of my bed sheets and wiping the come off of his back. Okay.

"Im so tired," Calum groaned, getting up and limping to his room with his hand on his back.

I didn't want to sleep in my bed since i don't have sheets now. I went to Calum's after i got dressed and slipped into bed next to him.

We both cuddled and we fell asleep with our legs tangled, arms tightly wrapped around each other, and faces just inches apart.