24.

What.

He has to be done with whatever we had! We were almost caught! Too bad i don't have a way to contact him. or maybe i do.

I went over to Ashton's room, seeing he wasn't there and looking around for his phone. I spotted it on his dresser and hurried over to it.

I swiped the little arrow on the screen and then it was asking for a password. I don't know his password!

I tried many things and failed, it even said it was disabled for five minutes. I groaned and tried to think of a password while i was waiting the time. I tried my name and it finally went through, making me smile.

I went through his contacts and stopped at Liam's, calling it immediately. I tapped my foot impatiently as it rung, worriedly watching the door to make sure he didn't come in.

"Hey, Ash-"

"Liam." i cut him off, "What did you mean by that note."

"Its self explanatory." he laughed, "I still want to fuck you."

"Well i don't! We almost got caught and that is a huge risk." I quickly said.

"Its cute how you think that you can control me." he cooed.

I groaned, hanging up on him and deleting the history of me calling him. I placed the phone on the dresser and let out a sigh.

"Luke." Ashton loudly spoke, making me jump. "What are you doing in here?"

"N-Nothing," i stuttered, biting on my piercing.

"Are you lying to me?" He questioned, walking closer to me.

"No I'm not, Daddy." I shook my head. I need to stop lying to him. He stood so close to me i could smell his gum. My height towering over him as he worked me with his eyes.

He motioned for me to follow him and i willingly did, pausing as he stood outside the punish room.

"No, i didn't do anything!" I jumped, holding my ground as he tried to tug me inside. He finally got me in and quickly sat down in a recliner, bending me over his lap.

He tugged down my hamburger boxers and spanked me harshly. I jumped after every hit because it was worse than the one before.

I pathetically cried as he went hard on me, begging him to stop. He paused and grabbed a ball gag, placing it in my mouth and continuing his painful work.

He spread my cheeks at one point, smacking me right against my hole. Those were the most painful.

After he was done he rubbed this cream on my burning skin, making me squirm. He placed my boxers back on and sat on his lap. I watched him through my blurry vision as he removed the gag, wiping under my eyes with his thumbs.

"You have cried too much these past few days." He mumbled, wiping my new tears with his sweater sleeve.

We stayed in a comfortable silence as he examined my body, i felt completely comfortable with him. I reached back and undid my collar, feeling able to breathe again.

I never actually looked at the thing that labeled me his. The blue collar rested in my hands as i looked at it. On the back it said Ashton's Property, making me think about Liam. I wish i could just tell him to leave me alone.

He placed his hands on either side of my jaw and brought my head down to kiss my forehead.

"Has anyone ever told you how handsome you are?"

I blushed and nodded no, rubbing my hands on his chest.

"Well, you are." he giggled, "If the world wasn't like this i would marry you."

My heart melted under his words. Something in my heart clicked and i looked at him completely different than before.

Those eyes that meant nothing to me now made my knees go weak. That hair that was just something to tug on was perfection. Those lips that were just there now made me want to make them mine.

I said i wasn't going to fall for my dominant but oops.