12.

Its been a week and my sickness is finally gone. I'm so fucking happy. And i know that Ashton is too because he strangely came home with giggles and smiles which made us all confused.

"Why are you all happy," Michael asked, "Daddy." He added.

"Because i came up with a schedule." He cheered, taking out a piece of paper from his pants pocket. He placed a magnet on it so it would stick to the fridge and within seconds we all jumped to look at it.

Mon- Daddy's Day
Tues- Pleasure Day
Wed- Contests
Thursday- Rough Day
Friday- Submissive's Day
Saturday- Fuck Day
Sunday- Rest Day

"What happens on rough days?" I worriedly asked. I looked at Ashton, expecting him to answer but he only shrugged with a smile plastered on his face.

"Luke, just find out on Thursday," Michael groaned in annoyance. I rolled my eyes, thinking about what day it is. Today is Wednesday.

"Todays Wednesday." Calum said as if he read my mind, "What's the contest?" His chocolate brown eyes went to our Dominant who was still standing there with a dimpled smile.

"Who can cum the fastest." Ashton responded, earning an awkward glance from me because what the hell? "I was debating all day on if you should all go at the same time or each."

Please be same time so i don't have to embarrass myself.

"I think same time will be fine." Calum said softly, once again reading my mind. I praised him mentally before watching as the curly haired man motioned for us to go with him.

We all followed Ashton into his room and listened as he instructed us to lay down and remove our boxers.

"Since there are three of you it will be kind of hard but, there can only be one winner do the losing two will be punished." Ashton informed us, taking a seat on the bed. His hazel eyes dashed from Calum, to me, then Michael which made me feel weird because i was the only one being shy about my dick.

"Ready, set, go!" He shouted, making us all place our hands to our hard ons and begin pumping.

I bit my piercing as i went hard on myself, trying to hold back the up coming moans.

"Fuck," Michael breathed, arching his back on the mattress. He looked like he was close since his legs were tensing up.

I have to beat Michael.

The room echoed with our loud moans and uneven breathes. I began to feel nervous as i saw Calum throw his head back. The bob of his adams apple made me twitch.

"Oh my god," he screamed, letting go on his thigh. I groaned because that means that we lost but i still have a chance.

I can still beat Michael.

I went harder on myself, letting go of my lip and letting those screams exit my lips. I arched my back again and my thighs began to tense up, finally letting go.

"Ha, Michael, i beat you!" I jumped, flinching as he points and shoots his cum in my mouth. I begin to gag and forcefully swallow it, angrily pushing him.

"Looks like Luke and Michael lose." Ashton slowly said, "Follow me."

He lead us to the punish room and told me to wait outside as he punished Michael.

Michael limped out of the dark room an hour later, giving me a worried look before going to his room. I entered the room and nervously looked at Ashton as he was washing his hands.

"Sit down in the chair." He instructed me pointing to the painful looking chair with handcuffs on the arms and feet.

I did as he said and he cuffed my hands in, leaving my feet free. He left to search in the cabinets for something. He came back with a really weird thing in his hand. It was shaped like a penis and had little rubber spikes. It was the color purple.

"Do you know what this is?" I nodded no and he smiled, "This is a vibrator." He twirled it in his hand to give me a better look but i still was slightly scared of it.

"It looks painful," i mumbled, grimacing as he came closer towards me with it in his hand.

"This one is." he breathed, he instructed me to raise my hips from the chair. He then turned it on and it started to make this buzzing sound. I started to get worried and I began to shake as it grew closer to my waist.

He lined it up at my entrance and slowly pushed it in, making me giggle as the vibrations traveled around my body. It grew painful as the little spikes entered me, making me squirm. A whimper left my lips as it fully entered me, bumping into my prostate slightly.

"Sit down now." Ashton ordered to which i complied to with hesitation. I grunted as it pushed further inside me and began to worm around in my body.

"I don't like this, Daddy." I whimpered, attempting to stand up and move but once i felt the confinement from the handcuffs i knew I would have to deal with this.

"I know, Baby, but only for ten minutes."

"No," i growled, squirming more in my seat. Get this thing out of me. Please. God i cant find myself to beg him out loud. I shut my eyes tightly in agitation as the vibrations began to become irritating.

The pain was unbearable. Why would anyone like one of these things? I screamed repeatedly so he would get annoyed and take this abomination out of me but he just turned his back to me.

"Daddy," i whined, "Please,"

After ten excruciating minutes he took the thing out, telling me that i deserve a treat for being such a good boy.

I ate a bowl of ice cream which made the pain a little better. I thought about life as i ate my ice cream because ice cream makes me feel some type of way.

Why have i always been returned? I am actually a really good submissive; i listen.

Im so glad Ashton got me. I don't love him because thats ridiculous falling for your dominant. My job is to please him not hold hands in the park. But i like him.