6.

Two weeks have passed and in my honest opinion, I could say that it has gotten better.

"I'm going to go get another sub today. Be good, boys," Ashton said, kissing Calum and I on the foreheads.

Ashton and I had gotten better, but he still fought with me about sex.

"Calum, I have to ask," I started tentatively. All of a sudden, my mouth was feeling terribly dry. And my cheeks could not stop heating up. "Is he good?"

Calum's eyes widened considerably and he nodded his head quickly. "Luke, that man can have you cumming in two minutes." He replied, a smile spreading on his face as his brown orbs glanced up. He was probably having a flashback or something.

"Should I?" I questioned, since I have been keeping him at a distance for a while. I just don't want him to use me. I know that's the point in being Ashton's submissive, but I don't like the idea of being used.

"Do it when you're ready. I wish I still had mine," Calum admitted quietly. "Give it to Ashton, though. Not anyone else, because, God..."

The front door opened and revealed Ashton with someone trailing close behind him.

No...

"Why did you get him?" I asked in disgust, causing Ashton to shoot me an angry look. His eyebrows were furrowed while his jaw was clenched. The usual look.

"Maybe because he thinks I'm better," Michael smirked. "You know, because you're still a virgin and all."

"Shut up before I stab you right in the neck with this fork," I picked up the fork sitting in the sink and tried to look threatening. All he did was laugh at me, making me more angry.

"Luke, stop," Ashton warned. "You don't want to go back to the punish room, do you?"

"You've only been here for two weeks and you've already been punished?" Michael's spiteful laughter made my fists ball up in anger.

I shrunk back and threw the fork back into the sink, storming out of the room.

"Luke, come back here. I want you to listen whilst I tell Michael the rules since you obviously keep forgetting them," Ashton growled.

I stalked back into the room, keeping my head bent low. We sat down in the living room, Ashton, Calum, Michael and I, and waited for Michael to quit his stupid laughing.

I sort of blocked Ashton out as he told Michael the rules, only watching his lips while he spoke. They were so plump and red and beautiful, I'd love to see them wrapped around my-...

"Luke?" Calum nudged my shoulder, prying me from my filthy thoughts. His brown eyes were watching me as I returned to the conversation.

"Hm?" I hummed awkwardly, shifting in my seat because I honestly didn't hear a word out of their mouths.

"Pay attention," Ashton snapped, continuing to tell the rules. His hazel eyes remained focused on me just for a moment before flickering between the other two submissives, making me feel slightly special.

After he was finished, he let out a sigh. "Any questions?"

"When are we going to fuck?" Michael asked bluntly, causing Calum and I to blush.

"Didn't I just inform you the rules on swearing?"

"Maybe I like to be punished," Michael murmured seductively, raising his eyebrows and sliding to the edge of his seat on the couch. His tongue swiped out to moisten his lips while a sinister laugh erupted from his chest.