Two

"Starting next month the school will be merging with a other school from the city. This means that in 4 weeks the school is going to be transformed into a boarding school." Just said the principal.

    We all went back to our regular school schedule. You could feel the mixture of excitement and nervousness among students and teachers. This school becoming a boarding school plus merging with a other school was just so much to process at the moment. Are they even allowed to do this?

~one month later~

This was the day; the first day of boarding school. I arrived at my new school with Katy, Audrey and Mary. When we walked in, there was a tall gentleman, he looked about 16 years old, so the same age as us, greeting us at the door.

"Hi! I'm Adrien, I'll be the one guiding you. First I'll show you guys around then I'll bring you to your dorms." He said smiling.

He sounded like he was really nice. He had short brown hair, blue eyes shaped like peach's, and teeth so white that you could get blind if you looked at them to long. After showing us around he explained that the rooms were divided in a way that there was two girls and two boys in each of them. I got paired up with Katy while Audrey and Mary were together. Adrien dropped us of at the beginning of the corridor. It was long and perfectly lit, kinda bright but not enough to wake you up in a shock when you get out in the morning. The walls were a yellow tinte almost white, it looked... dirty, I shivered in disgust. Katy nudged me a bit making me go in first, I gave her a confused look. She pointed to me that this was our dorm. A tall, brown door stood in front of me as I turned around. I hesitated to knock, Katy lost her patience and hit the door three time, very lightly. A tall blonde boy answered.

"Hum... hi I'm Chloe and this is Katy, our papers says that this is our dorm."

"Yes, I know who you are." Said the boy, looking at me.

     He looked at me for a long time, I looked at Katy multiple times hinting to her that this dude was creeping me out. I'm pretty sure she agreed with me.

"Nick what are you doing!" Said a deep strong voice in the back, breaking our silence.

    The boy in front of us who's name is Nick I assumed snapped out of his thoughts. He let us in the dorm, which was a lot bigger than it looked from the outside. It had it's own kitchen, living room, four bedroom and two bathroom! It was way more luxurious than I thought it was going to be. As we walked in the living room; there was a even taller boy who was playing video games on a massive television. Katy and I looked at it amazed. I don't think I've ever seen a TV so big.

"Hey Austin, this is Chloe and Katy. They are going to be our room mates" said Nick.

"Hi I'm Austin." He said that while looking at me up and down. I tried to ignore him. But he kept on going.

    We got to get to know each other for a bit before we decided that it was time to go to bed. Katy and I had two different bedroom at complete opposite of the dorm. Mine was next to Nick's. I could already hear him snoring. I texted Mary, Audrey and Katy on the groupe chat.

"OMG! I can not sleep with Nick's snoring." I texted.

"Try being next to someone who sleep talks. I can't even hear my own thoughts." said Audrey.

     Just then Austin walked in my room with a huge smirk on his face.

"You're not sleeping darling?" he asked sounding like he wanted something.

"No, but I'm getting ready to. Thanks for checking in on me tho." I said in a calm voice, trying to be nice.

"Well maybe I could help you with that..."

    He started walking towards me, he took me by the hips, pulling me in for a kiss. I pulled back just at the right moment for him not to. He left looking angry. I went in the hallway to go talk to Audrey and Mary since Katy was sleeping. As I turned the corner, I heard a lot of yelling. It was Sadie and Alex I turned around has soon as I saw them but it was to late: Sadie already saw me.

"Well, well, well if it isn't the boyfriend stealer. You know I was ready to forgive you and move on, but after what you just did... I don't think so." She said in a irritated voice.

"Pardon?" As I looked at her, then at Alex. He looked everywhere just to not make eye contact with anyone. Sadie left annoyed by my answer. She kinda stomped her feet but failed which left me laughing a little. I stopped laughing as soon as she gave me a dirty look.

"What was that about?" I asked Alex as she left.

"She thinks there is something going on between us because I grabbed you by the hips when you didn't move. But it happened a while ago, I don't know why she is talking about it now... Anyway, why are you up at one in the morning?"

"I could ask you the same thing." I said avoiding eye contact.

"Well you know dating Sadie, it's like a full time job; you need to be there for her 24/7."

    Him saying that he was dating Sadie low key made me feel sad. I kinda wanted it to be me. I knew I shouldn't date him since our parents were super close; they even bought houses next to each other so they could be even closer. Plus, if we broke up it would be so awkward.

"Why are you dating her then?" I asked intrigued.

"I don't know to be honest. Maybe after my sister died I was just sad and well, she was there for me. I think I really only miss having a girl around that I can talk about pretty much everything with." He said. His voice cracked, almost like he was about to cry.

"Well I better get going. Don't want to be late for class tomorrow!" I said awkwardly, almost already gone.

    All I wanted to do was run into his arms and tell him that it was all going to be alright. I knew his sister's car crash was very hard on him and his family. I was pretty sure Alex felt responsible since he was driving the car when a other car crashed into the passenger side. He got some serious bruises but still, he survived, she didn't.