Six

I made my way to the door since Katy was still doing her hair. I opened it and saw none other than my boyfriend; Austin.

"Wow don't you look handsome!" I try and scream over the music.

"Are you ready to go?" He asked looking me up and down.

    We could nearly hear each other over all the teenagers in the dormitory. I took his hand and we made our way to the living room where a lot of people were. I saw a lot of familiar faces like Alex, Sadie, Nick, even Melanie showed up. As the party went on people came and left it was getting kinda boring until Alex yelled over all the noise in the dorm.

"WHO WANTS TO PLAY TRUTH OR DARE?"

    Almost everybody said yes and the ones that didn't simply watched the game. We were all sat in a circle on the floor. I sat next to Austin with his hand on my thigh. Everyone seemed drunk with the exception of me and Katy. As the game went on it got more and more interesting; people were taking of their clothes leaving them in their undergarments, other people were making out in the corner and some were passed out on the floor.

"Chloe truth or dare?" Melanie asked me

"Dare." I responded confidently, little did I know that was going to be my first mistake...

"I dare you to drink this." She firmly said handing me a cup of some sort of liquid.

    I hesitated a bit; it can't be something horrible right? Before drinking it all I looked at Katy who was shaking her head telling me not do it. It would have been the smart thing to do but my ignorant self didn't get the hint, I poured the turquoise liquid in my mouth and swallowed it all.

"Alright! My turn." I say looking at my cousin who was as drunk as a human could get.

"Nick truth or dare?" I said looking straight in his brown eyes.

"Truth." He said barely being able to get a word out.

"What is the last thing you texted and who did you send it to?"

    He looked at his phone, then at Katy, then at his phone again, then at Katy who was as red as a tomato

"Come on man we don't have all day!" Exclaimed Austin.

"I texted Katy: She won't find out I promise." He said nervously

"Who won't find out what?" A random girl that I didn't know asked.

"That's none of you guys business." Katy said along with a nervous laughter.

    A couple of round went on when my head started to pound like crazy. I got up and out into the hallway with Austin. I felt like I was going to faint and puke at the same time. Austin mentioned something before my vision went blurry and then... everything was black.

~ the next morning ~
    I woke up the next morning in my bed with a pounding headache, every part of my body was sore. I tried getting up but fell of my bed and on my face. Katy came in my room with a glass of water in hand.

"Hey Chloe, how are you feeling?" She asked in a calm yet strange voice, giving the glass which I drank without hesitation.

"I'm fine I guess. What happened the last thing I remember is going out in the hall with Austin?"

"You passed out. I think Melanie put something in the drink that she dare you to drink." She answered with a deep breath.. she seemed weird almost as if she was relieved. Whatever I'm not gonna start to question her.

"What day is it?" I asked still a bit dizzy from last night.

"It's Sunday" She chuckled

    We both got up and headed to the kitchen, to my surprise Austin and Nick were already up and it was only ten o'clock, usually they get up around noon.

"Hey guys." I said while hugging Austin from behind.

"Not to loud please!" Nick asked angrily, to which I answered with a giggle.

"So what are you guys doing today?" Katy asked pouring water into four different mugs and giving us one each.

"Sleeping." Austin answered as he drank his beverage .

"Homework. I have a presentation to do with Melanie but I have to do it on my own since she doesn't want to." I said almost sleeping on the counter.

"Well that seems like some enjoyable plans." Katy added sarcastically.

    We all ate breakfast while talking about what happened at the party. Since none of us, with the exception of Katy, remembered anything that went down.

"So you're telling me that my girlfriend, Chloe, the girl that is sitting next to me, drank something that isn't water or milk? Wow I've seen everything!" Austin said.

"Shut up!" I said hitting him gently on the arm.

    After breakfast I got up and went in my room to work on my presentation. Lucky all the rooms in the students dorm came with a desk. I sat down and finished my work in what felt like eternity but in reality I was done in about one hour since I didn't really put much effort into it. It doesn't count for anything so I didn't put much thought into it. I went into the kitchen and saw that it was already 12:30 pm. I heard a scream coming from Nick's bedroom, it sounded like Katy. I rushed in his room and saw all three of them play monopoly and Katy yelling at Austin that he landed on her propriety or something like that.

"You guys ordered food without me?" I asked planting my hand on my chest dramatically.

"We got you fries!" Nick said with his mouth full of them.

"Thanks." I said taking the package from him.

    They continued their game of monopoly while arguing every couple of minutes over some stupid stuff. It was now 4pm and Katy finally won. Nick went in his room like the sore loser he is. Austin and I clean everything while Katy went studying in her room.

"So how do you feel about Tuesday?" Austin asked scared to bring this subject up.

"I'm scared. I feel like it's all just a bad dream and I'm going to wake up soon, but going to my parents funeral is just gonna make everything even more real." I say with tears in my eyes.

"You'll be fine Katy, Nick, Katy, and I will be there with you." He said while embracing me in his arms.

"And it's going to be closed casket, so I'm not even gonna be able to see them one more time." I said breaking in tears. He just kept hugging me while humming a song to calm me down.