Eleven

Looking at my self in the small isolated room I smile and went out to the others. Austin, Alex and Nick sitting on the couch and Katy next to them looking at herself in the mirrors. They were all chatting until I went out. They all let out a gasped, leaving their mouth wide open. I went in the middle of the room and stood on the big stool made out of wood.

"It looks gorgeous on you." Katy said.

"Isn't." I replied smiling.

    I saw was Austin getting up and coming behind me. He let my hair down and put his arm around my waist. His eyes got a bit tearful while we looked at each other through the mirror in front of us. I could help but smile at him he looked so handsome in his black tuxedo. He kissed my cheek while whispering a sweet "I love you" in my ear with his cold minty fresh breath.

~Wednesday~

    Once again, I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm. My morning was the usual, getting ready, arguing with Nick over the stupidest thing, Katy talking about the weird dreams she had that night. My schedule was the same as every other day: English, Math, French, History and social studies. I wore some white jeans and a pink long sleeve. That was one thing that surprised me, usually in boarding schools you have to wear uniform but not in this one. They changed a lot of regulations since my old school came here. Austin and Nick always talks to Katy and I about it.

    I was the only one left in the dorm room since everyone had left earlier than usual. A couple of minutes later I opened the main door of the dorm I see a tall brunette standing there about to knock.

"Hi Alex, can I help you?" I say still a bit surprised to see him.

"Can I talk to you?"

"I was actually about to go to the cafeteria lets walk together."

    He nodded. After a bit of walking he still didn't say anything and I was getting impatient.

"What did you want to talk to me about?"

"So remember a couple days ago when I told you I had feelings for you? Well you still haven't said anything about it, and before you give me the big speech about how you're with Austin and bla bla bla. You can't tell me that you're truly happy with him! He's always around other girls and always flirts with them. I could treat you like you deserve to be treated." He said with a blank expression on his pale white skin.

    I knew he was right. Austin did always hang out with a lot of the cheer girls but I knew I could trust him. Alex did exaggerate stuff all the time. Besides, Austin literally cried happy tears when I was in a wedding dress, you can't fake that.

"Alex, I love you. I just don't think I love you in the same way that you love me. I am happy with Austin and I hope we can still hold on to each other as friends." I said getting a bit uncomfortable.

"Whatever he's fucking Sadie on the side and your to moronic to see it. Have a good life." He said walking away angry.

    What? No he's not, he told me not to worry about her. I mean it is always to one they tell you not to worry about. No he can't be. I trust him. That's the right decision, right? Yes. I knew Alex was dramatic, he probably wanted me to feel bad.

    I made my way to the cafeteria and saw her. Sadie all over Austin and Austin all over her. No. I was just exaggerating things and imagining the worst scenario like I always do.

"Hey guys!" I say grabbing a slice of Katy's red apple and sitting down next to Austin.

"Hi Chloe." Sadie said basically sitting on Austin's lap now.

"Chloe did you do last night's homework I didn't do it?" Nick said giving me a fake sad face.

"Yea." I say rolling my eyes and giving him the paper.

"Thanks your like the best cousin ever!"

"I know, I know" I say watching Austin and Sadie from the corner of my eye. She's still on top of him. And he's not doing anything about it! It's like he can't see his literal girlfriends in front of him.

"Love can you walk me to my class please." I said hoping Austin would take the hint.

"Class only starts in fifteen minutes can it wait."

"Whatever I'm gonna walk myself." I said frustrated.

    I got up and saw Nick giving him a death stair and walking up next to me followed by Katy. As we got in a empty hall way I started balling my eyes out.

"Alex was right." I murmur under my unsteady breath.

"What?" Nick said after Katy and him brought me in a empty class room.

"Alex said Austin was cheating on me with Sadie I didn't believe him until when I saw them basically kissing right in front of me!" I say all in one breath in between sobs.

"No he can't be cheating. The way he looks at you, the way he hugs you... there is no way that he would do anything to hurt you." Katy said trying to comfort me.

"WERE YOU EVEN ON THE SAME PLANET AS ME SHE WAS LITERALLY SITTING ON HIS LAP!" I say screaming in her face, tears falling uncontrollably on my rosy cheeks.
"Sorry I didn't mean to yell at you" I said coming to my senses.

"It's all right." She said undisturbed by what I just said.

    She just hugged me. I was facing Nick while she was facing the wooden door. I could see Nick just standing there, like he did this hole time. He was standing still but boiling with rage. If we would've been in a cartoon, smoke would be coming out of his ears right now.

"You good Nick?" I asked finally... lets say calm but I was still very vulnerable and unstable.

"Lets just get to our English class, it's starting soon." He said still fully mad. He grabbed my wrist dragging me out of the class room, leaving Katy there alone.