∞∞∞

From me to you,
    You looked amazing today in that grey shirt and these black jeans that you wear all the time. My parents used to tell me "fall in love     with the boy who has your best interest at heart." Or some corny lines like that. And I did. But I fell in love with so much more than that.     I fell in love with the boy who stays up all night talking to me. I fell in love with the boy who holds my hand when I'm nervous. I fell in     love with the boy who watches all my favourite movies. I fell with the boy who calls me beautiful instead of hot. I fell in love with the     boy who sends me good night text even tho we're in the same place. I fell in love with the boy who sends me a good morning text at night     when I fall asleep to make sure I woke up it in the morning. I fell in love with the boy who loves me for my personality. I fell in love with     the boy who sees a futur with me. I fell in love with the boy who will one day walk our kids home from the bus stop. I fell in love with the     boy who doesn't act different around his friends. I fell in love with the boy who lets me fall asleep on him and doesn't move until I wake     up. I fell in love with the boy who I can dance in the rain with. I fell in love with you.
        Chloe

~~~

"And look where that got me." I thought looking in his bright green eyes. Tears coming from both of our eyes knowing it was the end.