Letter four

Dear you

            My bumblebee, my Chloe.
        I can't forgive myself. I knew it was going to come to that point. The point where I would lose you. I knew that night when you went     out of the dorms. I knew that night when you told me you and Alex were fake. I knew it. I tried to find you, I really did. I found you, just     a minute too late. That's how much a minute can take from you. Sixty seconds early and you would still be here. We could be fixing     things right now. Cheating on you was the biggest and dumbest thing to do. I dont even comprehend it myself to be honest. If I could go     back in time I would one hundred percent undo it. Unfortunately that's not possible. Now I have to go trough life with your death on my     shoulders. If we were still together I would have had the chance to protect you with everything that I had. Instead I had to go and be a     idiot.

        Like a wise Austin Huddleston once wrote : "I once read a saying in a book (I know I actually read something!) and I thought I     would share it with you. "According to Greek methodology, humans were originally created with four arms, four legs, and a head with     two faces. Fearing the power, Zeus split them into two different beings, condemning them to spend their lives searching for their other     halves. Soulmate."

        I still remember the night of the incident taking you in my arms knowing it was going to be the last time. I know we would've been     able to make things work again. I still read your letter daily, its the only thing keeping me going at the moment to be quite honest.

        I couldn't help but cry. That was it. Our story is over. And it was all my fault.
        Yours, for now and forever
        Austin