Seven

~Monday~

    I woke up once again to the annoying sound of my anno— Austin's annoying alarm?

"Good morning." I heard Austin say with his cute morning voice.

"What happened? Why am I in your bed?" I asked

"Well you were devastated after our conversation about your parents that we just went to take a nap in my room, but we must of slept through the night." He said getting up to go in the shower.

"Care to join me?" He asked cocky.

    I just answered him with a annoyed look. He simply chuckled walking away. I was about to get up when I heard my cousin and my boyfriend having a conversation in the living room outside of the room.

"Since Chloe's dad isn't here to give you the speech I'm going to give you it and your going to listen to me. I'm going to tell you this one time and one time only, if you ever hurt her even in the smallest way I will hunt you down and keep you captive in my mom's basement." I heard Nick say.

"She as been trough so much this past two months I'm not going to do anything to her. Ive change and you know that. I don't go around playing five girl at the same time, she changed me, for the better." Austin said

    I waited a couple of minutes to get out of Austin's room to make sure he was gone. I heard the shower running so that's when I got up to go talk to Nick.

"Hey Nick!" I say walking in the kitchen.

"Why did you come out of Austin room? I swear to god if you guys slept together- "

"Calm down we didn't do anything we just cuddled then fell asleep."

"Good."

"I heard what you said to Austin. It's was cute." I say trying to hide the fact that I was smiling so hard.

"He's just, well was, the biggest player ever and I don't want you to get hurt even more. You're like the only family I have left except for my mom but, you met her she's a bit all over the place. I just don't want to lose you." He said while I embraced him in my arms.

"You don't have to worry about Austin he's got a big heart. I don't think he would ever hurt me." I say as I take my dorm keys. "And I would never leave you, you're also the only family I have left." I yell as I got out of the dorm.

    As I'm walking to the building where every class is I bump into Sadie. She as mascara running down her natural rose cheeks and her dark blond hair is a absolute mess. As soon as she sees it's me her eye who were once soft and full of regret turn into a hurricane of emotion; devilish emotions. I didn't want to make matters worse so I just kept walking in the direction I was going while still feeling her cold stare on my back. As I got to the main hall Alex ran up to me concerned.

"Chloe! Did you see Sadie?" He ask nervously.

"Ya actually, I just ran into her. I got to ask what is up with her she seemed like the devil took over her?"

"Well I kinda maybe broke up with her..." he said while scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh! I'm sorry, do you want to talk about it?"

    He simply replied with a unbothered shoulder lift.

"Ok well if you need anything just let me know!" I say walking to my first class.

    As I got in my class I take my usual seat; next to Nick. The teacher then walked in and made her way to the back of the class with a big ruler she then proceeded to ask Melanie and I to make our way to the front of the classroom for our presentation. Melanie and I presented and I think it was good, Miss Johnson seemed empress. The rest of the class went by fast since it was English. English is one of my best subjects, after science of course. Too bad I didn't have any this year.

    After each period we had a fifteen minutes break which was nice. Nick and I went outside to join Katy and Austin who were already there.

"Hi guys." Nick said making both of them jump a little.

"Omg you scared me!" Katy exclaimed putting her hand on her chest.

"Wow am I that scary!" Nick said pretending to be offended.

"Hi my little bumblebee!" Austin said giving me a forehead kiss and giving me a hug.

"Melanie and I did our presentation and the teacher forced me to present it with her so I did literally everything and she presented not even a page." I say rolling my eyes.

"The face you made was to die for!" Nick said while laughing his head off.

    We continued to talk when Alex came up to me and asked to speak. Of course I said yes even if all of my friends tried convincing me not to.

"Sorry about them I don't know why they didn't want me to come. I assume Austin is a bit jealous but for Katy and Nick I have no idea." I said when we were a bit farther from them.

"Hum, ya strange." Alex said trying everything to not make eye contact with me.

"Are you ok?" I say as I take his hand to clam him down.

"Yes it's just, I have somethings to tell you." He said taking his hand away from me.

"Which is..." I say trying to divert the silence he created.

"Ok well first thing is that the reason I broke it off with Sadie is because of you. I like you a lot and always have. When you looked at me trough your window last summer I though you looked pretty cute."

    But before I could say anything thing he kept talking.

"And well there is no easy way to tell you this but at the party what Katy and Nick didn't want to tell you is that your-"

    And then the bell rang announcing second period

"Can we talk later I have math and the teacher already hates me for always being late." I say already walking away.

"Yap!" He yelled "I guess" I heard him whispered under his breath.