Letter one

Dear best friend

         My best friend, my partner in crime, my companion,
         I blew it and I'm sorry. I knew your parents were alive, we all did. But did we tell you? No. Of course not, we are idiots. Thinking     that all of that could of been avoided one way or a other. You could still be here, with us. We could still here your laugh, your cries, your      complaints. Losing you was a thought that never entered my mind. As kids we were told we could live for ever and be what ever we      wanted. As we grew older we were told to do as say or else. Now looking back at that time, the time that was simpler we were all just      innocent little kids who had big dreams, big ambitions. You always told me 'go for it, you never know what is gonna happen.' If I knew      what was gonna happened I would've never went for it.

        I remember when we were younger and just starting to comprehend the real world, the one that surrounded us, the one our parents      were afraid to show us. We were going out for ice cream when a group of teenagers came to us. We were nine. We thought nothing of it.      We were juste innocent little kids. Looking at it now I understand that things are not always as they seem. The good has a bad and the      bad has a good.
         You were a real one, a true one, a genuine one.

     Your best friend, your partner in crime, your companion.
     Katy