DaY oF THe oNLy CHiLD!

I was sitting on my chair and Reading something on my Parents Journal book then I heard my Brother was Screaming then I head where I heard to screaming then to the Triplets room, I see Huey and Louie then we entered together on Triplets room and we see Webby was Wrestling Dewey.

Huey: Webby, stop! That is Dewey! (He pulls his arm)

Louie: (Grabs Huey) He's just doing a Dewey thing!

Webby: Oh. (She lets go the the triplets)

Dewey: Thank you, good Samaritans. You restored my faith in the kindness of random strangers.

I was Confused at Dewey...

Huey: Not even one hour in, and your stupid "Only Child Day" has already almost gotten one of us killed.

Webby: "Only" -what-now?

Jaspher: Wait, What's that?

I really don't know what is That?...

Dewey: It's a beautiful holiday.

Huey: That he made up.

Dewey: Where, for a whole day, we get to be sibling-free (He picks up Webby) and do all the amazing things (He places her down) that an only child gets to do! Make our marks on the world!

Louie: Not have to answer to anyone!

Huey: Be horribly alone?

Dewey: (He pops up to the camera) For once! (Huey pushes his head away)

Huey: He's been threatening to do it for years, (He pulls out his Waddle Pad out of his hat) but I never thought he could get into my password-protected sibling calendar. (Dewey grabs his Waddle Pad)

Dewey: I have my ways. (The sibling calendar, that says "Only Child Day" with the circled day on it. Then he blows a black marker on the top of it.)

Huey: Of course, he put it on the day I need them both, the annual Junior Woodchuck Three-Man Cookout.

Louie: Boring.

Dewey: Ugh, Teamwork.

Louie: Well, as the now sole heir to Scrooge's fortune, I can finally make friends with Doofus Drake,the richest kid in Duckburg. He only mingles with other obscenely rich heirs, so... (shrugs)

Huey: What a Snob.

Dewey: He's the Worst.

Louie: (Gasps) You see the judgement that I have to live with? Well, today, your heartless criticism can't deny me my dream of being shamelessly spoiled.

Webby: What are you gonna do, Dewey?

Dewey: I don't have to explain myself to you! I'm an only child!

Jaspher: We don't get why you're doing this. Isn't being a triplet awesome?

Huey: Thank you!

Dewey: Who are you again, sassy stranger?

Huey: The brother you rudely take for granted! Right, Louie? (He pulls Louie's arm)

Dewey: The random passerby clearly loves Only Child Day, Right, Louie? (stammers) Or whoever you are?

Louie: I just want to use a rich kid for his infinity pool! (Crying)Why can't I have that for myself!