Moonvasion! Part 3 (Final)

Cut to an island with hills. The rocket that shot the Cloudslayer/Sunchaser down flies over.

Female Moonlander: [Off-camera] No visible sign of life. We're heading back to Duckburg.

At the Cloudslayer/Sunchaser's crash site, Della gets out first, then Webby, then the boys.

Della: Ah, we made it! We're safe!

Huey: And stuck. You'd have to be pretty unlucky to be stranded here.

Della gasps as she hears bushes rustling. A mysterious shadowy figure comes out. The kids gasp as Della tries to defend them. The figure steps out and is revealed to be Donald Duck, scruffy and accompanied by a melon shaped like Mickey wearing his sailor hat. Della and the kids are even more shocked.

Kids: What?!

Della: Donald?

Donald: Della?!

Melon: [Actually Donald's ventriloquism] Hot dog! We've got company! [The first part concludes with the camera blinking out over the Melon]

At the start of the second part while the Moon flies over the Sun, both brother and sister have a moment of silence as they approach each other to be reunited once again after so long.

Cut to the kids happily watching both having a touching reunion. Then, the camera focuses on both siblings suddenly losing their tempers and jumping in the air in anger as they shout at each other.

Della & Donald: Where have you been?!

Della: If you were home when I got back, you'd know I was stuck on the moon, which by the way, is invading us!

Donald: I know! I warned you!

Della: [As Dewey approaches to break up the fight] We didn't get a warning!

Dewey: Stop yelling at each other. [Turns to Donald and attacks him. The camera shows Dewey pulling Donald's beard in anger] I could've been named "Turbo"! You owe me 11 years of Turbo!

Della: [Pulling Dewey out of the way] Don't change the subject! Just because I missed you doesn't mean I'm not mad at you!

Donald: I missed you too, ya big dummy!

Realizing how much they really missed each other, Della and Donald finally embrace each other as tears form in their eyes.

Melon: Oh boy, I love a reunion!

Della: Whoa! [backs up] Has the melon been a thing the whole time I've been gone or...?

Huey: No, that's new.

Cut to a shot of the Earth moving around the Moon.

Cut to Duckburg, Lunaris's ship is making the clouds spread apart. The water is now frozen solid. Lunaris watches while a gold rocket touches down. Lunaris then walks away.

Cut to the Duckburg harbor, one of the fishing boats is abandoned. A fish shop is closed down. Outside the Chums restaurant, the Moonlanders have rounded up Mann and Fisher's party of fishers. They do not see Launchpad sneaking around.

Cut to inside the restaurant, Scrooge is with his remaining allies, Jaspher, Manny, Duckworth and Beakley at a table.

Scrooge: Maybe if I- Oh, no, he'll take us out here- [Moves a salt jug with a small hat then moves a pepper jug] Okay, what if I-?

Launchpad: [Bursts in] There you are! I thought we were meeting at Thumbs, not Chums, because I wrote the name of the emergency meeting place, [A shot of Launchpad wiggling his thumbs with "Chums" writing] Chums, on my thumbs. You can understand the mix-up. [A shot of everyone staring blankly at Launchpad' then back to Launchpad] Also, everyone's been captured by Moon guys.