Challenge of the Senior Junior Woodchuck!

With: Bruce

The episode begins with Launchpad talking in the clubhouse on Junior Woodchucks Island.

Launchpad: Legacy, passing the torch to a new generation. The knowledge of the old mixes with the discoveries of the new into that flavorful gumbo called tomorrow. You are that gumbo! Welcome to the Calisota Junior Woodchuck Graduation!

Della, Bruce, Donald, Jaspher, Webby, Dewey, Louie and Scrooge is sitting and watching on Huey, B.O.Y.D, Doofus Drake and others standing next to Launchpad.

Della: Hoo-oo! The legacy is alive!

Webby : Why isn't Donald wearing his Junior Woodchuck uniform?

Della: Oh, he was kicked out because he's got a...

Donald trying to kill a fly, that is flying around his camera. He stand up and hop, trying to kill the fly.

Della: ...bad attitude about nature.

Donald: Ow.

Jaspher: Poor Uncle Donald.

Launchpad: These Woodchucks, gesture to stage, are a part of a tradition of Woodchuck excellence like legendary explorer Isabella Finch, point to paintings. Note, Launchpad, do not read these parts. Grape jelly stain, (licks) mmmm. Today, Junior Junior Woodchucks become Junior Woodchucks. Junior Woodchucks become Senior Junior Woodchucks. And, of course, a Woodchuck's proudest achievement is making the rank of Senior Woodchuck. A Senior Woodchuck goes above and beyond to make themselves, and everything around them better.

Huey: This is my moment.

Launchpad: This year, I am pleased to announce our star candidate. Congratulations to my close, personal friend, Violet Saberwing. (applause)

Violet: Sorry I'm late. I was helping an elderly woman cross the street.

Lena: Woo, that's my sister from a couple misters.

Violet: Thank you.

Jaspher: (Look at Lena and the two Fathers) Wow, I didn't know Lena gets a new Family.

Huey: You're a Junior Woodchuck, but I haven't seen you at any jamborees or fun time functions.

Violet: I prefer to focus my time on the real work of Woodchucking.

Launchpad: And this year, we have a second candidate for Senior Woodchuck, Dewey's brother.

Jaspher: It's Huey Duck!

Launchpad: Oh, Sorry. Huey Duck.(applause)

Dewey : Go, yeah, you're the best!

Della: That's my kid!

Launchpad: As is our solemn custom, in the event of two candidates, our competitors will go head-to-head in the most intense physical and mental trial of their skills. The Junior Woodchuck Wilderness Challenge! There can only be one Senior Woodchuck! Huh, neat.

All: Violet, Violet, Violet, Violet...

****

Opening Theme! (With Della, Bruce and The Fazbear's Family.)

****

Huey:How did this happen? If I'm not the best Junior Woodchuck, who am I?

Jaspher : You're still a great Junior Woodchuck.

Webby: (to Violet) You're also great.

Jaspher: (to Huey) You're going to win this easy.

Webby: (to Violet) He just needs encouragement right now.

DuckTales 'Life is Like a Hurricane' {Adopted Big Brother OC} (ON HOLD)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें