Dream is Real!

This might be weird story... But enjoy!

I get up to my Bed and Checking my phone.
It was 8:30 am.
I groaned and towards to my Door and I accidentally to hit someone on my Door and I see who I hit,
It's Webby.

"Webby?" I helped her get up. "What are you Doing on my Front Door? I almost killed you." I said Nervous and panic.

"No, Your not." She Chuckles.

I Sigh Calm then talk to her again. "Anyway, What are you doing on my Front Door?"

"Well, Uh...... Uncle Scrooge want to see you if you okay but I'll just look at you if you're okay." Webby said.

I sigh smiled then say. "Of course, I'm okay." I put my Hand on her shoulder. I saw her face is Color red.

"Uh are you okay?" I said.

"Y-yeah! I'm okay!" Webby said Panicking.

"You sure? Your face are Full Red, Are you sick today?" I said.

"No-no! I-i just a----" she cut herself off and change the subject. "Ooohhh! I-i just w-wanna go now! Okay! See you! Bye!" She wave at me and Fast Run to the Stairs.

"She's Weird." I said mumbled. "But She's Awesome."

I walk towards to the Triplets Room and open their door. I see Huey was Reading his Junior Woodchuck Guidebook, I love to become a junior Woodchuck. Next, Dewey was checking on the Box Stuff, What he is doing?. And Louie was just watching on his phone. He was really to lazy. I rolled my eyes to Louie. Then I smiled them and Closing the Door.

I go to the Downstairs and I see Mrs. Beakley Cleaning the Floor and I give her a Smile and she smiled at me back. Then I walked to the Door and Mrs. Beakley stopped me.

"Where do you think you're going?" Mrs. Beakley said.

"I'm going to Outside." I said seriously.

She Crossed her arms then raised her eyebrows. "Did Mr. mcDuck knows you going to Outside."

I shook my Head 'no'. "Just tell him, I'm going to Explore to the City."

She Sigh and Say. "Fine. And please, Be careful From The Beagle Boys or Glomgold to Kidnapping you."

I rolling my eyes playfully. "I will Mrs. B." I walk out to the Outdoor then I close the Door.

I finally out to the Manor and start walking away. I see the Car with Pizza painting on the car, I towards that and looking for my Favorite flavor Pizza. I pointed to my Favorite Pizza flavor. "Three pieces Pizza with Barbeque flavor." The Pizza Guy gave me a Pizzas.

I begun to walk and eating my One Pizza. "Hmmm.... This is very best of my Life......with my Favorite Pizza!" I laughed then I hit someone on my front but I didn't notice I was to busy eating my Pizza and I see the guy I hit, He was a Boy, Chubby, Brown furs/hairs, with Top Hat, Bow tie on his neck, He's a Bear. And He's age is 20 years old.

I help him up then say. "I-i'm sorry, I didn't notice you on my front." I started to panicking and freaking as Apologize to him. But he calm me down. "No, no. It's alright I get it." He just smile at me as Gently. And I saw him his lips looks cute.