The Lucky House of Gander!

We were on the plane, Flying over Macau at night.

Scrooge: The Temple of the Golden Cricket. Every fifty years at sundown, the golden cricket emerges, singing its ethereal song. Some say the song holds answer to life's greatest mysteries. how did we get here. what's our purpose in the universe.

Louie: Wait, is that a neon hot dog?

Jaspher and The Kids: wow, so cool. I'm hungry.

Scrooge: Yes, yes the city of Macau is exciting to look at, but you only find out the distractions, there.

Louie: I can't believe Uncle Gladstone is here.

Huey: He's so charming.

Dewey: And funny.

Jaspher: He's like the luckiest guy in the world. Uncle Donald, you must have had the best time growing up with him.

'various scenes in the past'

Gladstone: Hey, twenty dollars. Hey, twenty dollars. Hey, twenty dollars...

Donald: Dibs!

'present time'

Donald: He's the worst. Just the worst.

Scrooge: Gladstone Gander is a complete layabout. I don't know why we're responding to his call.

Webby: It was a call for help.

Huey: And like Uncle Donald says,

Jaspher and Huey: family always helps family.

Donald: Why did I say that.

Louie: Plus, he's easily our coolest uncle.

Donald: Hey!

Louie: Sorry, coolest non-trillionaire uncle.

Huey: Hey, Uncle Donald is kinda cool.

The plane start shaking.

Donald: we're all going to die! I wasted my life!

We're looking at him.

Donald: hahaha.

'Opening song'

We're Arrived.

Scrooge: We leave for the temple in an hour. Launchpad, I won't wait another fifty years to hear that cricket sing.

Launchpad: Sure thing, Mr McD. I was just going to swing over and visit an old girlfriend from these parts. See, she's had some problems with the local crime family, and...

Scrooge: Yes, fine, whatever. one hour.

We're heading to the Lucky house. Then we're in elevator.

Louie: Why did I wear green, he always sees me in green.

Jaspher: Take it easy, Lou.

Scrooge: Yeah, if Gladstone's so great, then why did he call us for...

We heard someone needs help. Then towards and we see the panda massage him.

Gladstone: Help, no, no, stop until you get that last kink out Bebe.

Donald: The worst.

Gladstone: Loose as a goose and ready to gander. Kids, Uncle Scrooge, D Money. Was so relaxed I didn't hear you come in. Bebe, here, is a miracle worker. Anyway, welcome to Macau. Help yourself to everything.