Nothing Can Stop Della Duck!

Inside the mansion, Scrooge's lower side shown leads the children who are packing their things; Jaspher put his Ring of Sorcerers from Finger, Huey packs a water canteen, Dewey tests a flashlight, Louie is carrying a pillow, and Webby is carrying her grappling hook. Scrooge laughs while presenting a glowing bird feather.

Scrooge: Behold: The Cartographer's Quill! [Motions the quill so the kids see their reflections.] A mystical artifact that sketches maps leading to the world's greatest treasures. [The quill marks something on the mapScrooge then shows the marks map to the kids who are exclaiming.] Imagine; All the money [Louie snickers.] Daring adventure...

Dewey: [Swings his left fist up] Yeah!

Scrooge: Infinite wisdom.

Huey: [Sets his hands on his backpack] Mm.

Webby: [Swings her arms with excitement] Ooh, you had me at quill!

Scrooge: [Spreading and swinging his left forearm and spreading them.] This could be the most important moment of our adventuring lives!

Jaspher: Woo hoo! To the Adventure!

Scrooge opens the door and who should they find at the front porch, but Della Duck practicing her greetings!

Della: 'Sup, party people! [Louie widens his eyes as if seeing a ghost while Della raises her arms in excitement.] I'm back in the hizou- [Della stops her excitement] Oh, no. [Puts her hand to her face in embarrassment] Knew it was wrong as soon as I said it. [Waves her hand aside] Sorry, that was terrible. Can I get a do-over?

Scrooge looks at Della for the first time in years, as if tears about to fall from his eyes.

Della: [Waving to Scrooge] Hi, Uncle Scrooge.

Scrooge drops the quill and it shatters at their feet.

My eyes widened. I can't believe it, Della is still alive?! But I know she's dead. Or maybe she survived.

Theme Song!

Della: Uh...

Della gasps while Scrooge happily embraces his niece. Scrooge swings her around while laughing happily and sets her down.

Scrooge: IT'S YOU! IT'S REALLY YOU! OH, I CANNAE BELIEVE IT! [Scrooge steps back] Oh, look at ya'! Oh, standing here! Oh-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho, I thought you were-

Della: [Cuts Scrooge off] Dead? Not yet!

I gasped.

Scrooge: Where?

Della: The Moon!

Scrooge: [Worried] But on the Moon? [Cross] I searched the Moon!

Della: Not hard enough! There were mites and aliens and I had to rebuild the spear with my tooth!

Scrooge: Don't raise your voice at me, you rapacious rocketeer!

Della: [Laughing] I missed your Scroogeian alliteration.

Jaspher: Oh, I thought they're gonna fight each other. (Said himself)

As Scrooge looks at Della's prosthetic leg with a look of worry.

Della: Lost it in the crash...

Scrooge looks up to Della, but then smiles at her metal leg.

Scrooge: Out of rocket parts! Brilliant! Leg or no, you're every bit the woman you're were 10 years ago.