A Very Good Life but Life Will be Hard!

Jaspher Pov.

I was laying at my Bed and I get up, Feel Excited and went to go outside. Yes, My House is Only here. I have no any Neighbors here. Just Me, and My House Junk!

I suck all air then breathe out. "This is my Good Time!" I yelled at outside then towards to go on the City.

I walked and Try to steal the Bread. I looked the Sale man then he look at to the Right, I was on Left. Then I snatched it but the Sale man bread saw me with I hold the Bread and I keep running and the Sale man bread chasing me and Try to stop me but I just ignoring him.

I ran anywhere but I run to the Dead end then I turn around and the Sale man Bread look at me as Dead eye on me then he take the bread from my Two hands and he throw me the Can on my Head. It's Really painful.

I sat down on the Garbage and start to Crying. I'm really Starving. But it's already Noon. I get up then Walked out to the Dead end way.

I sit to the near the store and I try to beg for money to buy food but I have nothing to give. my tears began to trickle down my cheeks. I laid on the Ground then I sleep.

It's Night

I feel someone To tapping on my Cheeks then I opened my eyes and I saw wearing Sailor, Duck like me.

"Here, Take this." The Sailor said and Giving me the Money.

I take the money from him as Slowly then I look at the money it's $20. I looked at him and I was want to thank him to give me a Money.

He started to Leave, He's Gone. I hope I will see him again. I start to walked at my Junk Home and laid on my Bed. I was remember him to give me a Money. I smile as Big then I close my eyes. ' I will see you again Mister '

In the Morning...

I woke up and Hearing the Truck was Noise. Really annoying the Sounds and I walked at my Window and see the Wrecking Ball towards me At my Window and I started to Panic then I Hide on my Under the Bed. The Wrecking Ball crashing my Junk House and I get up then run to my Cabinet take all my Extras Clothes and the Wrecking ball hit my Cabinet and I was Close from the Wrecking Ball by I duck down and I get up.

I ran towards to get out to my House. Yes, I'm safe. But I forgot something....

"My Dollar!" I scream. I leave my Case bag from the ground and towards to my House and I tried to find the Money but it was to Late. My house it's Collapsing. I have no Choice, I ran out to my House and watching my poor House.

I knee down and I begun to Crying. ' Where I gonna live now? ' I get up and wiping my Tears. My Money gone too. I start to walk in the city and I really get hungry. My Stomach begun like creaking and I hold it. Try not to Feel hungry. I try to find a Good Place but I was too tired and weakly to walk. I never give up but once, I fell down to the ground and viewing the sky on the sun. ' I'm gonna To die....... '  I close my Eyes and I'm Dying.

TimeSkip!

I woke up and looking around. ' Wait? Where am i'  I get up and I stepping a wet diaper?

"Eww..." I said disgusting. I put the diaper and throw to the Trash can. I walk down stairs and I saw the Guy.

' Wait, I don't believe it '  I though and start to Nervous and my heart it's pounding as Fast. It's Sailor! The guy who gave me a Dollar. He saw me at the Upstairs and he look at me as Smile.

"Ha! You awake." He said.

"Uhh yeah, Hehe." I said going downstairs.

"I found you, You lay on the Ground. What are you doing there?" He said asked.

"Well....." I looked down with sad face then I change the subject. "Oh, Um. Who are you anyway?"

"I'm Donald Duck. And you are?"

"I-im Jaspher."

"Jaspher..........?"

"I don't have a Last Name." I said sadly.

Donald shocked I said and he say. "Do you remember everything?" Donald tried to telling me that I remembering everything but I shook my head 'no'. I don't remember everything, I'm just knowing myself.

Donald tell me, I have a Parents. But I confused at him said and I shook my head is 'no'. But I don't know I have a Parents and I begun to tear my eyes and closing my face by my hand.

Donald look at me and then hugged me to try Calm me down and I can't stop to cry. I can't breathe to my sobbing and I tried to calm myself then I hug Donald.

"Anyway, What are you doing there on the Ground and why you have a Bag case?" Donald asked to me.

I sigh and looked at him. "I.i..... i-i just want to go to find a new place for me. But I tried to not giving up to finding my new home but I fell down on the ground." I begun to cry again. "I don't have a Place anymore."

Donald look at me as Sadly and smiled weakly at me but I don't look at him I'm just crying.

"You can stay with us." Donald said.

I shocked at him to say. "U-us?"

Then I heard crying a Baby. Donald get up and he towards to the Baby Bed and I get up too and to see the Baby..... It's a Three Babies... I gasped and look at Donald.

"D-Do you have a Baby?" I said widen my eyes.

"Of course, They're my----" he was cut off by me.

"Your Son's. And they're your father." I said looks exciting.

Donald Chuckles. "No, They're my Nephews." "You- your nephews?"

"Yes, And I'm not they're parents." Donald said.

"But where are they real parent." I asked him. But I saw Donald look at ground sadly face.

But, I don't wanna asking that I said. I apologise to him to say that. Donald grabbed my hand and to see the babies and he say. "Jaspher, Meet babies." He point one by one the Babies. "This is Huey, Dewey and Louie." I widen my eyes and touching they're hands. It's too cute to touching my Finger. I'm so happy to see they're cute face and is not that all.

Donald tap his hand on my Shoulder. "Jaspher, You can take care of them and and you will be their older brother." I Widen my eyes again and begun a tears again on my face. I'm so happy I will be a Big Brother from my new Siblings.

But I'm a Adopted Brother and I have no problem if I am an adopted brother. But there's one more thing, I can't tell to Donald I'm a queer/gay.

I looked at my new Siblings and say. "I will Protect to you, My Little Angel Brothers."

YEAH! WEIRDO!
Welcome New Family!

THE NEXT CHAPTER, IS DUCKTALES WOO OO! EPISODE ONE AND I'M SORRY IF I DID WRONG AGAIN HERE BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS MY FIRST CHAPTER!

Words: 1267