Solved Mystery, Suspect and Runaway!

That Other Day happened, Glomgold and his group of Villains and attacking the Manor and Louie Joined them but I don't know why he did to join at them but I'm proudly at him so much He tricked all of them.

And That Yesterday, Louie got new job and become an Richest Duck in the World and We don't know All Richest is getting curse from Bombie, But Louie no longer the Richest Duck anymore and Uncle Scrooge gets Fortune back to him.

And Now, I don't know what will get happened again. But I remember my Parents Journal Book was missing so i need to find it and if who took that from me, I'll kill him..... Or Her.

Jaspher: Time for Solve and Mystery!

I prepared my Magnifying glass, Pen and Paper, Knife Dagger, Flashlight. And I put does all things in my Bag.

I jumped out of room and like I'm a Ninja.

Jaspher: Ninja!

Jumped on the ceiling as I saw Ms Beakley while brought some coffee on the Stray. That probably for Uncle Scrooge. Well, She went in Uncle Scrooge office as I waited her to get out of the Office.

As soon, she went out while holding the stray on her. Then I jumped on her as we rolling on the Hallway, I was on top her as I pinning her down.

Ms. Beakley: What the? Jaspher, what are you-!

Jaspher: Quiet you, Old Lady! I have to ask you something very very important what I have!

Ms. Beakley: What the heck are you talking about?!

Jaspher: Oh, You wanna know what I'm talking to? Well, follow me.

At soon, We were on my room as my Room pretty dark, Ms. Beakley sitting on the chair as I clicked the Lights on and spot on her.

Ms. Beakley: Ugh, The lights so Bright. Is this kind of hostage?

Jaspher: Oh please, Stop talking about anything you saying. So let me talk first and I have asking for you.

She looked at me in confused.

Ms. Beakley: What is it?

I showed her the Book on my Phone.

Jaspher: So... You have any idea where is this? Or maybe.... You took it while you were cleaning at my room. Hm??

Ms. Beakley: I don't know what is that, Jaspher. What's big idea about that book?

Jaspher: Oh it's only me I can know this and it's none of your business, Beakley. Alright, Time to freed you up!

I turned off the lights and my room is now Bright cause the Curtain opened itself. I listed Mrs. Beakley name on the notepad.

Beakley: That's it?

Jaspher: Of course! It's just I only ask for you if you see or anything to do to my Journal, Anyway, I'm gonna next the others.

I leaves her at My room.

Beakley: What the heck on that Book anyway?

*****

At the Beagles Junkyard.

Jaspher: (humming) Maybe Ms. Beakley tossed the Garbage and she didn't noticed that anyway. Hm.. let's find out.

I put on the Beagle Boys wear as I jumped on their junkyard. I'm searching where is BigTime.

Jaspher: BigTime always has to be got any like treasure on the Trash. So, he's my target now.