Different Treasure!

I was laying at my Bed and Staring the Picture of us, Of course, Me, The Triplets, Webby, The Fazbears Brothers and Lena. I sighed, I really missed Lena So much. She sacrifice herself to Save Webby. Then I put down the Picture on my Drawer Top and Feel Bored now. I looked at my Friendship Bracelet on my wrist.

Mushu: Hey!

I yelped that saying 'hey' of course, The Annoying the Deuteragonist. He always caring at me but I saying all the times to not carrying me but he's too not Listening to me.

Mushu: All right, rise and shine, Sleeping Beauty! C'mon, hup, hup, hup!

Jaspher: *Groans*

I pulls the blanket over me, and Mushu pulls it off.

Mushu: Get change your clothes, get ready! Got breakfast ready. Look, you get porridge! And it's happy to see you!

Crickee is resting happily in the bowl of porridge, Mushu uses chopsticks to fish him out.

Mushu: Hey, get out of there! You're gonna make people sick!

Jaspher: Mushu... I have no time for-

I was cut off by Mushu feeding me the Breakfast food.

Mushu: Of course you are! You need to eat all of these so your body can strong and beat all the bad Guys. Now, keep eat, keep eat!

Jaspher: Alright, Slow down. Well, I gotta Go now.

Mushu: Wait, wait! Where are you going?

Jaspher: To the Fazbear's House.

Mushu: Don't forget bring your Deadly Weapons!

Mushu grab the bag then putting my Knife Dagger, Flashlight, Cookies, and some Clothes. But he can't stop putting all my things in my bag. So I decided to grabbed my bag for stop him.

Jaspher: M-mushu! I-i think it's now enough and Thanks!

I ran fast as I can to get away from mushu and then I finally outside of the Manor.

Jaspher: Phew! Mushu cannot stop me for all the time. *Sigh* Well, To the Fazbear's House!

******

I arrived at the Fazbear's House and then I went to the door and began to knocking the Door.

Mrs. Fazbear: Who is it?

Jaspher: Mrs. Fazbear It's Me, Jaspher.

Mrs. Fazbear: Oh!

Oh, Here she Go...

She opened the door and Looked at me with excited then hugged me tightly.

Mrs. Fazbear: Jaspher! It's nice to see you again! [Laugh in Excited]

Jaspher: Mrs. Fazbear, C-cant Breathe!

Mrs. Fazbear: Oh sorry, I'm just so excited for seeing you.

Jaspher: Don't worry I'm fine Mrs. Fazbear. So, Where is Mr. Fazbear and  the Others?

Mrs. Fazbear: First, Come in.

Jaspher: Oh.

I did what she told.

Mrs. Fazbear: And Second, Sit on the Couch.

I did what she told once.

In a Minute, The Fazbears arrived then Golden Freddy seeing me with his eyes excited.