The Richest Duck in the World!

Hello Readers, This Chapter is very bad I made.

Mozambeak, Africa - 1960.

Scrooge: Mr Zee, I present to you, Haveyouseenium. Wondrous rare element uncovered by our research team in the mines of Insubstantia. Observe.

Mr. Zee: Fantastic.

Scrooge: I am, aren't I? Do we have a deal?

Mr.Zee: Absolutely. I'll take the entire mine. This deal will make you a very rich man, Mr. McDuck.

Scrooge: No, Mr. Zee, this deal officially makes me the richest duck in the world! Woo hoo!

Mr.Zee Laughing.

Scrooge: Oh, I'm... glad you're so happy for me.

Mr. Zee: Woo ho hoo! I'm no longer the richest person in the world. The curse is over!

Scrooge: Sorry, what's this about a curse?

Mr. Zee: The curse that follows the richest person on Earth. He cannot be bought. He cannot be fought. Though riches you've got, your life will be fraught, until you have earned the one thing you have not.

Scrooge: Who is he?

Mr. Zee: The Bombie! Good luck. No take-backs!

Scrooge: (singing) Ah, who needs luck when you're the richest duck, and the richest duck is me. Ugh!

The Building Started Shaking.

???: Richest!

Scrooge Gasped.

Opening Theme!

In The Present Day.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

...
...
...
...

Ring! Ring! Ring!

...
...
...
...

Ring! Ri-

Jaspher: Hello?

Louie: Hiya Jaspher! Thanks for Calling Louie Inc.! I would like you to come today and you are my new Incorporation Partner. See you in the Money Bin!

I jumped out off my bed in shocked.

Jaspher: Louie! Don't tell me you-

Louie ended up.

Jaspher: (Sigh) You sign me to be an Partner.

Mushu: What? Atleast you'll be get a new job. Not just play around with your Powers.

Jaspher: No I mean, Louie is now Richest. But how can be I his partner at this?

Mushu just staring at me with raised his eyebrow.

Jaspher: Ugh! Where's Crikee?

Mushu: He just being around at There. (Point at Crikee at the window) and don't change the subject.

Jaspher: You know what... Time to go! See ya two later!

Mushu: Wait, wait, wait! You forgot your Breakfast I made for you!

I ignored him as I ran out of my room leaving Mushu and Crikee at my room. I finally out of the Manor and seeing uncle Scrooge talking with Mr. Fazbear.

Jaspher: Uncle Scrooge? Mr. Fazbear?

Scrooge: Ah... Jaspher. Perfect it's time to go.

Jaspher: Go where?