Moonvasion! Part 1

Opening song plays.

The episode commences with a zooming shot of McDuck Manor.

Cut to inside Scrooge's chambers, his hand is putting on a record of Sounds of the Scottish Highlands. He is pouring some tea into a cup and takes the cup before sitting in his chair. He is happy, closes his eyes and turns never noticing a golden Spear of Selene rocket outside, then sips his tea. The door opens and Della peaks her head in.

Scrooge: [Sighs] Ah, Della, What can I do for you on this beautiful morning?

Della: [Innocently] Uncle Scrooge, remember how great you felt when I came back from the Moon after all these years? All the unconditional love?

Scrooge: More than you'll ever know, lass. [A second golden Spear of Selene replica arrives outside and startles Della] I'll remember that feeling always.

Della: [Eyes widened, then turns back to Scrooge] Great. I need you to really hold on to that feeling.

Scrooge turns his office chair and widens his eyes and Della grits her teeth.

Scrooge: CURSE ME KILTS! [Stands up dropping his teacup] IS THAT THE SPEAR OF SELENE?!

Della: [Innocently] You promised you wouldn't be mad...!

Cut to outside in downtown Duckburg, a third golden Spear of Selene replica begins to touchdown. All across Duckburg, there are eight golden Spear of Selene rocket replicas and the engine of one shuts down.

Cut to the living room of McDuck Manor, Scrooge is holding the remote and turns on the Channel 3 news. The text reads "Rocket Lands in Duckburg" as the air camera on the tv moves around.

Roxanne Featherly: [Off-screen] The rockets touched down just minutes ago. [A view of the family is shown perplexed by what is happening while Della rubs her sleeve] It's still not clear what they want, [On the tv, Roxanne is reporting while the crowd watches the rocket behind her. The text on screen reads "Earth is doomed!"] but authorities urge everyone to remain calm... [News text now reads "EVERYONE PANIC!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" while Roxanne is disappointed and scoffs] Come on, Carl.

Cut to the site of where Roxanne was reporting the rocket's landing. Spectators are taking photos. One brown dog with bushy hair arrives. The camera changes to view of the golden rocket and goes upward. A helicopter flies over the golden rocket.

Roxanne Featherly: [Off-screen] All of Duckburg watches as authorities send in their top man.

Gizmoduck speeds up to M'ma Crackshell-Cabrera who exchanges glances with her son. Gizmoduck then slowly closer to the rocket.

Fenton/Gizmoduck: [Nervously to himself] Okay, Fenton, it's just first contact with life from beyond the stars. Momentous. Cosmically historic. Totally manageable.

Gizmoduck clears his throat and knocks on one of the fins of the rocket. He glares up and one of the fins opens revealing a ramp. Gizmoduck moves back. From within the rocket is Palus who has her hands clasped together. She walks out closer to Gizmoduck then off-screen spectators take some pictures.

Fenton/Gizmoduck: [Off-screen] Uh, hi! [Camera shows Gizmoduck happily welcoming Palus] We're Earth. [Extends a mechanical arm holding a tin of pie to Palus] And you are?

Palus takes the pie and eats a piece making sounds that agree with the flavor. In the McDuck Manor living room, the tv text reads "They come in peace... of pie?"