Astro B.O.Y.D.!

With: Toy Freddy

The episode begins in a forest with the Junior Woodchucks gathering around a campfire.

Launchpad: All right, Woodchucks! Happy national s'more day! A very real holiday, according to one source on the internet. Let's get mallowing!
Junior Woodchucks Yay! [Cheering]

Huey: Okay, 0.8 ounces marshmallow, for every one 2/3 quarter inch graham cracker squares, three minutes per s'more. If we keep s'mores at 1.6 ounces of chocolate per cracker, then we'll have...the perfect s'more!

Bully Beagle: Bleep Blop! I make food for robotic consumption! [Breaks a stick]

Huey: Careful! Those roasting sticks have been cut according to specific junior woodchuck guidelines.

Bully Beagle: I'm adding donuts and cookie dough!

Huey: But...That's not in the recipe!

Bully Beagle: Huebot engage! Uh oh! Need oil can-can-can.

Huey: Not even a modern robot.

Bully Beagle: Try being a kid for once, Huebot!

The Junior Woodchuck Scouts walk away laughing.

Huey: Guys- guys! That's not a textbook...smore.

Huey begins to pick up the sticks around him, until he meets B.O.Y.D.

B.O.Y.D.: Wow! These roasting sticks are cut precisely to woodchuck guidelines!

Huey: Yes! Thank you.

B.O.Y.D.: Hi! I'm Boyd, A definitely real boy!

Huey: Um. I'm Huey, also real.

B.O.Y.D.: Would you like to be friends?

Huey: Sure! Wow, that was easy. B.O.Y.D., why don't you start the campfire?

B.O.Y.D.: Absolutely, pal!

Huey: According to the JWG, following the right procedure-

B.O.Y.D and Huey: Leads to carefree, fun-time leisure!

Huey: You've memorized the guidebook too?

B.O.Y.D.: Practically downloaded it in my head!

Huey: Yes! There's nothing wrong with doing things exactly the right way. That doesn't make us robots. We're just kids.

B.O.Y.D: Definitely! [Uses his laser eyes to light the campfire]

Huey: [Sighs] You get me, B.O.Y.D., We're a rare breed, you and I.

B.O.Y.D begins to glitch out, having a flashback of sorts.

Dr. Akita: [In the flashback, reaching towards B.O.Y.D.] You are a rare breed.

B.O.Y.D.'s laser eyes activate once more, shooting at two trees to the point that they fall down. The lasers harm most of the camp, as well

Cut to the Undersea Lab. Huey and B.O.Y.D enter together, with B.O.Y.D covering his eyes with his hands.

Huey: Hey, Fenton, is Dr. Gearloose around? We've got a, uh, glitchy piece of tech here.

Fenton: Huey, I'm more than an intern, I'm a scientist. I can easily assist you with all of your scientific needs!

Toy Freddy: Who's your friend?

B.O.Y.D Hi!

B.O.Y.D removes his hands from his face, which causes his laser eyes to go off once more. Fenton quickly puts red-tinted glasses on him.