The Last Crash of Sunchaser!

Outside the mansion, Launchpad is loading up the jeep.

Launchpad: C'mon! (closes rear window) All set! (raft inflates and breaks the window)

Jaspher: Just wait! I have somebody-

The Appearance sound. It Was Golden Freddy using Teleport with the Fazbear Brothers.

Jaspher: waiting.

Freddy: Hi baby.

Jaspher: Hello, Ted.

Jaspher and Freddy kissed.

Golden Fred.: Aww, Come on. Give me one to kiss. (Flirting)

I rolled my eyes then towards to him and kiss to Lips, of course I love the Flirting Golden Bear. Then I turn to Toy Fred. Was sadly face? Shy Face?

Jaspher: Do you want to? (Walking to Toy Freddy)

Toy Freddy: I-i-

Jaspher cut him off by he kissed as passionately kiss then broke off. Toy Freddy was shocked and Jaspher was Chuckles at Toy Freddy Reaction.

Jaspher: You're so Cute, Toy Freddy. (Kissed on the cheeks)

Toy Freddy blushed as Jaspher walked to his rest of family and leaving the Fazbears Brothers.

Scrooge: And Monacrow is said to be the final resting place of the elusive Maltese MacGuffin. Lost during Netherworld War II, his ephemeral heirloom is so rare that no one has ever laid eyes upon it.

Huey: Whoa, so what is it exactly?

Scrooge: The stuff dreams are made of!

Huey: No, but, l...like is it a statue, or... Come on Uncle Donald, you can fix the houseboat when we get back.

Donald: Uh-uh, I'm almost done. We'll be on the water again in two days! (rumble) Seven days. (explosion) Sigh... I should get started.

Dewey: No rush!

I noticed Mrs. Beakley.

Webby: Granny! You're coming too?

Mrs. Beakley: I have 987 vacation days saved up, and Monacrow's black water beaches are legendary. It's high time I wild it out, with some 'maxing, and relaxing. Hm?

Jaspher: Wow, Nice Glasses.

Webby: I have the coolest grandma!

Dewey: Sure. Now who's ready for the-

All: Best vacation ever! (Scrooge comes in late)

Huey: Aw, you'll get it

Scrooge: Six months ago, if you'd have told me I should take in a group of youngins...

Mrs. Beakley: I did.

Scrooge: ..I would've called you daft. But I tell ya I haven't felt this energized and vital since... well a long time. Load up everyone!

I went to the Fazbears and told them to go the Sunchaser and then I back to my Family and get in the car.

Jaspher: Where's the Kids?

Scrooge: *sigh* Come on kids! TO OUR GREATEST ADVENTURE YET!

All: WOO HOO! TO ADVENTURE!

Launchpad drives the jeep into the Sunchaser which takes off shortly afterward.

Theme song!