Stealing Ideas from Toy Freddy! (short)

This story is short...

Today, I was Going at Toy Freddy's Work, then I arrived at Gyro's Lab then I heard Toy Freddy was Crying on his Desk while Gyro tried to comforting him but it always be failed. So I guess I'll comforting him and always working on me because I'm his Boyfriend and he's my Third Boyfriend. I nod at Gyro making him leave us and I put my hand on his Shoulder.

Jaspher: Hey, it's okay I'm here.

Toy Freddy: Jaspher?

He turned around on me then he embrace me in hugged as he placed his face on my chest while crying.

Jaspher: Could you Tell me what's wrong?

He still sobbing on my chest, making me sigh and make a fortune myself idiotic.

Jaspher: Did you fight with your Brothers?

....

Jaspher: Gyro hurts you?

Gyro: Hey! I didn't do anything to him! I just try to make him calm!

Jaspher: I'm sorry Geez! Okay, Mr and Mrs. Fazbear Yells at you?

....

Jaspher: Somebody laugh at you?

....

Jaspher: Okay, I'm give up. I think you need some space. Sorry for My stupid answer got to telling you. Okay, see you when you okay.

I was about to leave.

Toy Freddy: Mark Beaks got my Ideas! He stealing my Ideas!

Jaspher: What?!

I turned around to him then went to him.

Toy Freddy: I was about to get in here then Mark Beaks Bumped on me then he tooked my Secret Ideas I've got and I done this last night. I can't work here while that my ideas he got and he told me he was about do it my ideas and show to the Others.

Jaspher: (Growl) He'll pay for that!

******

In the Mark Beaks Building...

I slammed the Door without Permission as the Employees looked at me in confused. I walked with my eyes anger. Then I stopped to the elevator and waiting foe it.

As the elevator opened and the other employees went out then looked at me as I entered on the elevator and pressing many times with my anger pressing as the Employees still looked at me. Then the elevator closed itself as I was going to the Top to where's Mark Beaks. And then I arrived to where his floor.

Jaspher: Mark Beaks!

Mark: Oh hey yow! Pew Pew Pew!

I towards at him and then I jumped on his Desk.

Mark Beaks: So what do you want? Pew! Pew! Pew!

I grabbed his collar business work.

Jaspher: Don't Pew Pew Pew at me and give me back Toy Freddy's Ideas Work!

Mark Beaks: Sorry, I don't know what are you talking about.

Jaspher: Oh yeah?

I grab his phone and then threw away from the sides.

Mark Beaks: Hey My Phone! You own me my phone!

Jaspher: Give me back Toy Freddy's Ideas Work!

Then I tooked out my second Ring then...

Mark Beaks: Wow! I like your Performance! Wanna take a Picture?

Jaspher: No thanks.

I used more Bubbles on Mark Beaks making him lose his stand then he accidentally throwed away his phone on the window then fall out

Mark Beaks: My Phone, No!

Then I went to his desk then trying to find Toy Freddy's Ideas Work and then I found it.

Jaspher: That's a Pay for Stealing Toy Freddy's Ideas!

Mark Beaks: I won't let you go away! I won't forgetting your Face! I'll come for revenge!

Jaspher: I'm not Scared...

I walked out to his door and then I hearing he said in loudly ' no '

*****

Then Finally, Toy Freddy was working his Ideas and then Gyro proud of him as I sitting to Toy Freddy's lap. I tried to tell him to if it's okay I was sitting at his lap while working and he say it's okay and that's he wanted and happily his Ideas Work is back to him.
Then he gave me a peck on my Cheek, making me Blushed as he working.

Words: 662