Glomtales!

I woke up from loudly snoring, I looked up it was Mr. Fazbear- wait, Why am I sleeping with him? And we were on the couch? How???

Flashbacks!

I finally in the Fazbear's Place I knocking the door loudly as I feel Cold on my body and then I feel weakling as I slid down on the front of Door. Finally it opened and I was Mr. Fazbear. He looked down to me and widened his eyes.

Mr. Fazbear: Jaspher!

He pulled me into hugged in worried. As he can feel my body was cold, he let me in their house and then he told me to sat on the couch while he make some Coffee.

He came back to where I am sitting on the couch, he handed me the coffee he made for me, I feel sleepy and Mr. Fazbear noticed me I was feeling sleepy, He smiled and pulled me into his Lap and I can feel his warm fur body and feel more sleep onto him.

End Flashbacks!

I remember now in that happened last Yesterday. I slowly get off from Him. But then I heard Mrs. Fazbear calling my name.

Mrs. Fazbear: Awe Sweety! Why were you here?

She hold my hands with her smiling face.

Jaspher: Well, I kinda stupid wrong I did yesterday.

Mrs. Fazbear: Yesterday? You were here at Yesterday?

Mr. Fazbear woke up, by hearing noise speaking.

Mr. Fazbear: Morning Honey, Oh Good Morning Jaspher. How's your sleep?

Jaspher: It's slept better for me.

Mrs. Fazbear: Awe! The Boys will be happy to see you here...

Jaspher: Are they woke up now?

Mrs. Fazbear: Yes, and they just took some shower.

In a minute, The Fazbear Brothers went out and then they saw me with their eyes sparking.

The Fazbears Brothers: Jaspher!

They ran towards to me and then they gave me a Big hug Bear and Toy Freddy rubbing his head on my Chest, Freddy holding my hand and squeezing and then Golden Freddy was licking my cheek face, that making me laugh at he did.

Mr. Fazbear: Oh Boys, Let him give some space.

As soon, the Brothers gave me some space. Mr. Fazbear looked at me in serious.

Mr. Fazbear: Jaspher, Can you tell us why you were standing in our front door without Umbrella or Jacket? And yesterday have a bad weather.

Jaspher: Well..... I ran away.

The Fazbears: YOU RAN AWAY!

Freddy: Why?

Jaspher: How can I tell you about this... (Sigh) I yelled at Della because she grounded Louie and Della ended Louie's Dream.

The Fazbears Gasped.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

Jaspher: Oh.

I took out my phone from my pocket and seeing who was calling at me......
It was Launchpad.

Toy Freddy: Could you answer it now?

I looked at him then sigh and pick up the calling.

Jaspher: Hello?

Launchpad: Hey Jaspher, Thank you for pick up the call. Well, Rest of us are worried.