DayTrip oF DooM!

The episode opens on a beautiful morning at McDuck Manor. Scrooge McDuck wakes up from his sleep, puts on his slippers and dressing gown and goes to open the window.

Scrooge: Aaah, good morning, you gleaming bin of bounty.

He stares out of it, looking at his Money Bin in the distance. Suddenly, Mrs Beakley enters the room carrying a tea tray, looking disheveled.

Scrooge: Beakley?!

Beakley: I feel I should prepare you, for what's out there. (She starts pouring tea.)

Scrooge: How bad can it be? Lid left off the peanut butter? Errant roller-skate left on the stairway?

As Scrooge opens the door, a bunch of foam-darts fly towards him. He quickly grabs Beakley's tea tray and shields himself from the darts, causing the tea set to fly into the air and Beakley to catch it.

I walked Downstair with my Favorite Coffee and i see the Kids are Playing a Dart Gun and they so Really have fun.

Scrooge: An elaborate series of cutthroat war games?

Huey is running away from a dart-shooting Dewey.

Dewey: Take that! (shoots dart gun.)

Scrooge: Dewey! (takes gun and aims it.) Don't yell at your target before you fire, you'll lose the element of surprise.

Scrooge hands the gun back to Dewey and walks off.

Louie runs past him and shoots at Dewey while laughing, hitting the wall and a vase which Mrs. Beakley dives to catch.

Louie: Good hand, Beakley! (dodges darts then returns fire.)

I giggle to Louie said.

Beakley: When I said you should spend more time with your family I did not mean move them in!

Jaspher: (looked at her) Oh come on, Mrs. B. There just playing and making have fun. For everyone's happiness.

I walked away from her while she on the ground and holding the Vase. But she stopped me and I turned around to her.

Jaspher: Yes?

Through infrared/night vision, we see Louie running down the hall laughing. A shadowy figure wearing night vision goggles hangs from the chandelier.

Webby: Target acquired.

As Louie stops in the middle of the hall, Webby (still in shadow) uses a grapple gun to grapple to the chandelier above. She fires on Louie, prompting him to run and trigger a trap that throws pillows at him, knocking him to the ground.

Louie : You set traps!? It's just a game!

Louie: You set traps!? It's just a game!

Webby: You're not a player, you're a pawn.

Dewey: W-Webby, maybe take it down a notch.

Webby: TELL THAT TO MY MEN YOU CAPTURED IN PEKING!

Dewey: What?

Webby: It's part of my character's backstory; grizzled ex-special forces pulled out of retirement for revenge. What's yours?

Dewey: ...My guy has a dart gun?WebbyNot anymore.

She shoots Dewey, knocking him down and sending his dart gun flying. Webby then throws her guns away and uses her grapple hook to pull Dewey's gun to her.