Louie's Eleven!

The episode starts with the Three Caballeros beginning a performance.
Donald was about to sing, but immediately gets cut by Panchito, singing the song lyrics instead of him.

Panchito: [Singing] Hear my voice, As I'm calling out to you. [pushes Donald away from the microphone] Hear my voice. There are things I wish you knew...

José: Drop the beat! [Starts dancing on his own]

Panchito Argh, I was getting to the good part! José Exactly! This is the good part!

Panchito tries to crash into José to stop him from dancing, but misses him. They both start fighting. Donald tries to stop them.

Donald: Guys! Guys! I don't think...

The stage that was set up in Scrooge's bathroom falls apart. Scrooge is sitting in the bathtub.

Scrooge: Sorry, to interrupt [Turns off the radio], BUT WHY ARE YOU IN MY BATHROOM?!

José: We wanted to give you a taste of our--

Panchito: As yet unpaid for--

José: Global tour! Now, we know how busy you are...

Panchito: But we also know how devastated you would be if you missed out on the chance to sponsor us!

Donald (pops out of Scrooge's tub) We don't need money.

Panchito: (pops out of Scrooge's tub) All we need is equipment, a tour bus, a plane with our faces on it...

Scrooge: Grrrr...

José: That's ridiculous! Scrooge is far too busy and important to go plane shopping. (falls down in the tub)

Panchito: (pops out of Scrooge's tub) You're right, we'll take the money instead.

Donald: (pops out of Scrooge's tub) Fifty million, tops.

Panchito A small price to pay to be a part of our band's rise to superstardom!

Scrooge: (shouting) DUCKWORTH!

Duckworth turns into Demonworth and Donald chuckles nervously.

Cut to outside the front porch, Demonworth chucks the Caballeros out the door.

Demonworth: No solicitors! [Slams the door shut.]

José: That's the fourth rich guy's bathroom we've been kicked out of.

Panchito: What are we doing wrong?
Donald: We just need someone to listen to us.

Louie: Oh, I'm listening... (Pops out of from a flower pot with his hood on) You wanna be famous?

Donald: Uh, sure.

Panchito: Absolutely!

José: More than anything!

Louie: And you are willing to do whatever I say, at any cost whatsoever?

Donald: Well, not any--

Panchito: Quiet Donald!

José: We'll pay you two fold!

Louie : Then, have I got a scheme for you.

Donald Ho, boy...

Intro plays. 

Cutting to later in the triplets room. Jaspher went in with questions looks.

Jaspher: So Louie, What is important for?

Louie: Get in and Thanks for coming.

Jaspher: Uncle Donald? Panchito? Josè? What are you three doing here?