Jaspher and Dreadbear! (Season 2, Special Chapter)

I was watching those kids outside of my Window. I smiled at them as Della, Donald and Launchpad join to Play with the kids.

I remember My Father has a New Job and working with Scrooge at the Money Bin as Second Richest Bear, well my dad is a bear and my mom is a Duck like me. It's weird, right?

Anyway, I don't know what is my Planning today, After we defeated Lunaris. But the Moonlanders are staying in the earth, They told us they wanted to go in the earth and betrayed them by Lunaris to kill all of them.

I sighed and laid on my bed. I was boring today and I really no have an idea what I'm gonna do... Thinking, My Three lover bears but they told me they were busy for today, Freddy need to focus to his song, Golden Freddy need to Help his mom at home and Toy Freddy doing some project at Gyro's lab.

Jaspher: Ugh, I'm too boring!

There's a knocking on my window, I looked at it and saw it was Dreadbear?! But I know Dreadbear has changed, He saved me from Glomgold for kidnapping me.

I walked at there and opened the window.

Jaspher: Dreadbear, What are you doing here?

Dreadbear: Well... I just wanted to see you... And if you were okay. After the Moonlanders invasion.

Jaspher: (smiled) I'm fine. You don't have to worry about me.

Dreadbear: Can I... Go in?

Jaspher: Uh sure. But don't make any noise.

Dreadbear get in with his hoverboard flying.

Jaspher: (look at the hoverboard and take it) Where did you get this?

Dreadbear: Umm... From Kit. He gave me when I saved them from the Crazy Pirates.

Jaspher: Cool. I never seen any hoverboard before.

Dreadbear: Probably, I fixed that adding the blast so...

Jaspher: Amazing. Oh! Anyway, Are you hungry or thirsty?

Dreadbear: I uh... (Growls his stomach) Hmm... I'll say both.

Jaspher: Okay, I'll be back. (He went out of his room, leaving Dreadbear)

I'm in the kitchen taking some Bread, Strawberry Jam, Juice and ham. Then I went to back at my room.

Jaspher: Food is here- (He saw Dreadbear reading at his diary)

Dreadbear saw the Picture of Jaspher's mom.

Jaspher: Dreadbear?

Dreadbear snapped it, He put the Journal book on the Nightstand quickly.

Dreadbear: S-sorry.

Jaspher: It's okay. (Put the Stray on the bed) Here, I prepared the food.

Dreadbear: Thank you, My Dear. (Take a Sandwich and one bite) I was wondering if you like to see your mother, My Love.

Jaspher: What? What do you mean?

Dreadbear: I'll show you when the nights come out. Don't worry, I won't go anywhere.

Jaspher: Sure but you need to first to eat sandwich.

Dreadbear: Right. Want some?

Jaspher blushed at Dreadbear, wants him to Feed Dreadbear's Sandwich. Jaspher smiled then take a bite one sandwich as Dreadbear smiled at him and take a Juice sip.

Jaspher: And I was thinking if I can bring those bear at my room... So they can understand you and me.

Dreadbear: What do you mean?