☾︎ 30 ☽︎

✍︎

𝓐𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓹𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓽 𝓘 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓽

𝓖𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮, 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓴𝔂 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓿𝓮.

▷ ◁ ▷ ◁ ▷ ◁ ▷ ◁ ▷ ◁
☁︎ ☁︎ ☁︎ ☁︎ ☁︎

↬ 𝕬𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖛 ↫

" Greedy kitten "

Another whimper left yoongi's mouth along with a shiver throughout his body giving him goosebumps all over when he felt hoseok's hand start to move up from his thighs, heading dangerously towards his crotch.

" Why the sudden interest in gun hm ? "

Yoongi opened his mouth trying to form some kind of a sentence only to let out a cry of a whimper when hoseok's hand brushed past his crotch, now going heigher.

It wasn't fair, his boss was doing it on purpose and both of them knew it but the way Hoseok traced his fingers, so slowly slipping under yoongi's thin shirt was just ...

Tracing further up, those cold hands on his warm bare stomach, yoongi felt goosebumps all over and not to mention his nipples already perked up for the show while he was feeling weird in his lower area as hoseok's exploring hand finally stopped on yoongi's chest.

" BMhh p-please t-that-"

Hoseok groaned while still resting his chin on yoongi's shoulder.

" Shhhh "

He closed his eyes, not moving his hand on yoongi's chest while the embarrassed boy used his strength which was nothing against hoseok's grip, trying to wiggle away

" Tch "

And with that small but demanding sound, he flinched and stopped wiggling, biting his shivering bottom lip hearing a annoyed tongue click from his boss.

" Good, stay still or I can't conform "

Hoseok sighed and closed his eyes, tightening the back hug, crushing the poor embarrassed boy. His hand was fixed on yoongi's bare chest, under his shirt.

' conform ? What ? '

Yoongi looked down not knowing what to do or feel anymore, he knew hoseok knew he was feeling it with just a few touches already. He felt himself embarrassingly leaking slowly in his shorts, so he shut his legs tightly just in case his boss tries ...stuff .

The smaller didn't understand what's going on anymore...hoseok was just standing there , behind him, holding him, in a body crushing warm hug , hand on the smaller's chest, eyes closed....

' what is he doing....'

Yoongi thought this for the nth time in the past 10 seconds that he was being back hugged. His body reacted with a shiver everytime he felt Hoseok's calm breathing on his abused neck from last night.

Hoseok frowned finally moving his hand out of yoongi's shirt and pulled away from the hug and helped a confused looking yoongi to stand well cause the boy lost balence in his legs for a second.

↬ 𝖄𝖔𝖔𝖓𝖌𝖎'𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖛 ↫

Why ??

Did I do something wrong ?