☾︎ 62 ☽︎

I'm here once again.
I'm not leaving untill I'm taken.
I'm as greedy as you are.
So don't see yourself as the bad guy.

_

__________________________________________

" Jin, what's the meaning of this "

Jin glanced at the unconscious Mira and walked out of his personal hospital room when he heard the voice of a calm voice which was in a disturbingly threatening tone from his phone.

He understood what they were going to talk about for quite some time.

-- After a while --

Hoseok groaned listening to jin's explanation, he didn't even get the satisfaction of cursing him cause jin just kept saying ' I'm sorry hoseok, I couldn't turn my back on that kid '.

" That kid, I'd rather not have it "

" Hoseok you... I can guess what you're thinking. You'll have to give it a chance. I  never intended you to get into the underworld when I picked you up from the streets. I want you to be happy.. hoseok, he can giv- "

" Shut up old ass, don't overstep just because I've been patient with you. "

" Hoseok why..? tell me. Didn't you say you loved him? Are you going to break him like that? this is good for you too, to have a family again "

Hoseok looked at yoongi's palm which was searching for his body on the bed as he remembered frames of images when he found those hands covered in blood in the bathroom before he shook off the image in his head.

" You don't get it hyung, I'd rather .. no forget it focus on Mira for now, come to me when you're free"

-- After a while --

" Damn it "

Hoseok cursed as he covered a slightly shivering yoongi who somehow kicked
Off the blanket that he put on for him.

The soft bed was pressed down when the larger body got into it right beside the smaller one.

" Give me time, possessive brat "

Hoseok said as yoongi immediately latched onto his leg, placing his head on it as he hugged hoseok's waist in his sleep.

The boss's harsh words didn't really match with his actions as he quietly pulled up the blanket onto the smaller body, covering his shoulders with his arms.

A small amount of moonlight passed through the window glass landing on the bed for a couple of seconds revealing the boss leaning back in a sitting position while his thigh was occupied by a small head, its body all covered and rolled up in a blanket.

-- The next morning --

He opened his eyes, still half asleep, to find himself in hoseok's lap and hugging his waist while a still asleep hoseok had his back against the bed frame, in an almost sitting position.